Manny Ramieriz Retires (instead of taking 100 game suspension for PED's)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Manny Ramieriz Retires (instead of taking 100 game suspension for PED's)

damn this is very dissapointing, i was counting on alot from him this year for the rays....what a complete disapointment. i was always a fan of his since i grew up in ctown, but now a second positive test has ruined his rep for sure. no way he makes the hof now.
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: Manny Ramieriz Retires (instead of taking 100 game suspension for PED's)

i agree. it's cool what he did with boston, etc., but by god, i remember what he did those few years - when he was with the indians. incredible.

a true talent. slugger. gold glover.
    Last edited by Jenks; April 9, 2011, 12:56:46 AM.
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

whoops. didn't mean to accidently edit your post.
      Last edited by Jenks; Today at 11:56:46 PM.

i think i put it back right.

anyway....on to what i meant to do:
      Originally posted by i!!ustrious
      i agree. it's cool what he did with boston, etc., but by god, i remember what he did those few years - when he was with the indians. incredible.

a true talent. slugger. gold glover.

"a true talent. slugger. gold gover. CHEATER."

just sayin...

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

he is a loser.. a disgrace to the game

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          • Mar 2008

lol roger that sir Jenks

a cheeter, that he verily is. though, the state of the mlb right now could very well be summed up in: "CHEATERS"
          i think we'd be kidding ourselves, if we thought that no one was cheating; when if fact, EVERYONE was on something (during its supersportsmedia explosion --- bolstering the pro sport since the early 90s to now), that's undeniable. i won't even waste an expenditure of my energy, to validate it, full circle.

runningman, i see that you are BUTTMAD. pity...it is, it just proves so revealing when such BUTTMAD festers in your character. that's all.
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

buttmad? lol...
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              • Mar 2008

lol, a particularily funny utturance for the workplace, if i might add. tell your boss he/she is just buttmad - the next time bricks have been shitted

Being angry about something petty or inconsequential, especially as a result of being highly sensitive about the given subject.

[QUOTE][
              Being particularly mad at something while being butthurt. Often a result of being trolled on the Internet.
              I called this guy a hipster and he got so buttmad.
              /QUOTE]
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• bananapeel
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Oh Manny... first to be caught twice by the MLB steroid policy.

He cared about hitting, he cared about getting his dough. Period.

Comment

Working...