• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • man_who_wasnt_there
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2006

Kamal's Story of Jib

Like most here we all knew him etc.

Tried finding the write up that Kamal posted but couldn't, I remember it being one of the best things written about him on here. If it's not been deleted and is still available could someone kindly post it again or provide the link?

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by man_who_wasnt_there; April 10, 2011, 04:40:50 AM.
    Steve James 1978–2008
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Kamal's Story of Jib

IT'S YOUR FRIENDS THAT MAKE YOUR WORLD -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your own positive energy will compel things to turn out the way you desire when you're surrounded by positive people. Choose your environment with care. Your environment is your mental feeding ground
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• man_who_wasnt_there
      Gold Gabber
      • Feb 2006

Cheers Kamal, well appreciated.
      Steve James 1978–2008

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

i cant believe i dont remember reading this. thanks for sharing this kamal. had no idea the level of trouble he was having in his life.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

I shouldn't have clicked on that fucking link. I just shouldn't have.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

just came across some old pics of Steve really miss that guy, he came to play for my 28th birthday at some little shit club in orlando had a total blast, and then me and my crew hanging out at space for the sashweed main room and terrace set back in 2006ish whenever it was.

love that guy wish he was still with us.....love u Steve!!!!

Comment

• GerryD
              I love skanking
              • Jun 2004

haven't been on here in a long time and this is how I start off ...wtf
              "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

sorry Gerry D. woke me up too when I read that. I new him more in his happy times when he was still dating that girl he really liked.

Originally posted by sakio pod
                just came across some old pics of Steve really miss that guy, he came to play for my 28th birthday at some little shit club in orlando had a total blast, and then me and my crew hanging out at space for the sashweed main room and terrace set back in 2006ish whenever it was.

love that guy wish he was still with us.....love u Steve!!!!
                yes 2006, we shared a hotel room the previous night...i was hanging on the terrace the whole time like a dummy, although was a helluva line up there too.....Steve Porter Luke Fair Desyn Lee Burridge Nick Warren, James Zabelia,... sure i am forgetting somebody, then sasha and dig closed it out up on top

i remember catching many gigs jibs played with the tampa house music crew (steve graham old ms'er) back in the day in st. pete/tampa

Comment

• man_who_wasnt_there
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Feb 2006

Not sure why, but he came to mind today and I read the above for I guess the second time, only then for me to realise it's getting on a decade. I don't remember if I said before, and I know a lot of people spoke with him, but Kamal's well-worded story resonates so much (especially that I had many of the same conversations with him, admittedly only online).
                  Last edited by man_who_wasnt_there; July 9, 2018, 07:54:37 AM.
                  Steve James 1978–2008

Comment

Working...