• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Burn Studios

Have you guys seen this? Whoa...

(sorry if it has been posted already, didn't get a chance to do a thorough search)

The Burn Studios Audiotool is an awesome, free cloud-based music production studio. The web app lets you create your own electronic music by connecting virtual devices, including drum machines and synths, together in limitless combinations.

All you need to get started is a Flash-enabled browser and an Internet connection. The Audiotool includes audio templates to help you get started, as well as a library of audio samples for use in creating your unique track (downloadable as mp3 or ogg).

To create your melodies, wire the effects and vintage-looking devices together in any combination you see (or hear) fit. (Yahoo! Pipes designer Kevin Cheng called it "like Yahoo! Pipes for electronic music".)

Audiotool is a pretty robust, serious virtual music studio that's fun to play with. It also might save budding musicians and music enthusiasts the expense of costly music production software. Check out Burn Studios' tutorials and gallery to see what's possible. Or just start mixing.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Burn Studios

I just loaded the techno template, the interface to this is pretty awesome looking. too bad i have no idea how to use it, but its very cool.

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

Yeah, its almost TOO realistic for use by he average Joe.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

dubstep one is cool too
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...