Dems and Reps are equally clueless (eventually a WTC7 9/11 thread)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Dems and Reps are equally clueless (eventually a WTC7 9/11 thread)

Originally posted by vinnie97
    I'm not saying atheists can't be upstanding citizens, Jenks. I just question the resolve of those who don't stand for anything greater than humanity and the "survival of the fittest" to come up with a system of government that ensures the greatest amount of personal liberty as was the case in what was formerly our Republic. To the Founders, their personally held religious beliefs and views on morality were inseparable (at least in public...they of course had skeletons in their closets). I know many of you would call me a wacko for expressing such beliefs and find them detestable, but I'm tired of being apologetic.

I question the intelligence of ANY man who believes in an invisible man living in the sky...bunch of insane fucks and for the record...your founding "fathers" were no fucking saints pick up some books a little of the beaten trail and read some biographies. Divine republic my ass...its that kind of talk that starts wars and gets people thinking their shit doesn't stink...I cannot fucking believe what I just read...living in the fucking dark age.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
      complaining is completely futile
      yep, this whole thread is nothing but complaining and it ain't gonna fix shit!
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
        yep, this whole section is nothing but complaining and it ain't gonna fix shit!
        fixed.

Comment

Working...