X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: 0bama Caught Using Fake SSN

You'd be crazy to put faith in the truthfulness from any multinational owned media giant, especially when the media was clamoring for this inexperienced egghead to be elected from the very beginning. Their entire reputation relied upon that happening. This thread has nothing to do with the fake BC nonsense (a diversion from the constitutionally pertinent question of him being a natural born citizen) anyway.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
      You'd be crazy to put faith in the truthfulness from any multinational owned media giant, especially when the media was clamoring for this inexperienced egghead to be elected from the very beginning. Their entire reputation relied upon that happening. This thread has nothing to do with the fake BC nonsense (a diversion from the constitutionally pertinent question of him being a natural born citizen) anyway.
      dude why the does it always come down to the media with you fools? every person involved in this 'cover up' is owned by Rupert Murdoch? No wonder why you guys just get d out of the place with this dumb ass thinking.

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Before I vowed to not look at a single piece of your detritus, I did see the comment about Rupert.

If he's not involved in a coverup, Billy boy (Orly) wouldn't be covering for 0bama:

In an attempt to explain why Barack Obama, who lived in Hawaii as a teen, has a Social Security number that indicates he had a Connecticut address, Fox News host Bill O'Reilly asserted the president's father lived in the state. But there is no evidence that Barack Obama Sr., who left Hawaii in 1962 to study at Harvard in Massachusetts and then returned to his home country of Kenya, ever lived in Connecticut.

The controversy over Obama's Social Security number traces back to a WND story May 11, 2010, reporting that two private investigators working independently were asking why Obama was using a number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state
        It's time to stop bending over for these fucks.

Comment

• Highsteppa
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2005

Seriously, you've never been touched by a woman before have you? An uncle hiding in the closet, I can believe. But I'm doubting a woman has ever touched you without some kind of money leaving your pocket going into her hand.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

enjoy your month in the sun Highsteppa. I just reported your post. So when you get banned you know it was me.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
              enjoy your month in the sun Highsteppa. I just reported your post. So when you get banned you know it was me.
              he didnt do anything to get banned.

that chaps your hide doesn't it?

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

If I banned every person that insulted another member this week, half of our members would have been banned. It's embarrasing

I'm starting to think I should. Maybe it would calm everyone down

Comment

• vinnie97
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

I'm not even giving him the dignity of looking. He can say it to my face.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by runningman

Won't be visiting your trailer park anytime soon Vinnie. So settle for the text version.

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

are you fucking kidding me?? I get banned for NOTHING.. If I told DIDI she had a sneaky uncle that touched her and she never got laid before I would be fucking gone! Forget 1 month ban I would be gone for good.

Look then he comes back and instigates with me

that isn't an insult, that is down right wrong. An insult is calling someone stupid.. This is next level shit right here. What if he did have a sneaky uncle? That one might hurt a bit wouldn't it.

Good now that I know the boundaries the filter is coming off.

Comment

• vinnie97
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

Wow, that is rich.

Nah, even if one of my uncles was a borderline pedo (allegedly), he only touched girls. I can only hope YOU were one of his victims, lowstepper. You want to make it personal, come on over and say that shite to my face.

Comment

Working...