• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: The War on Truthers

From someone who actually has an engineering degree:

When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide — not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.
    Since this won't be good enough, just keep holding your breath that ONE DAY MAYBE!!!!! a 120fps 1080p video of the missile hitting the pentagon will be leaked to Woodward and Bernstein.

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
      From someone who actually has an engineering degree:

Since this won't be good enough, just keep holding your breath that ONE DAY MAYBE!!!!! a 120fps 1080p video of the missile hitting the pentagon will be leaked to Woodward and Bernstein.
      We back on the fold up wings again. So one wing now hit the ground then disintegrated
      So if one wing hit the ground and the other didn't are you saying the plane impacted at an angle I can't say I see your logic with the engineering degree either the fact is NIST have not been able to recreate any of the scenarios in the official story except on the Computer simulations
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

how hard is it to understand that an almost half a million pound object flying at 700mph full of fuel cant just go poof? oh right you really dont know either since neither of us have scientific degrees related to this, but i at least will believe that 99% of the people who do understand this in the world agree on the fact that it was a plane. since you dont well...

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

99% of US soldiers in Abu Ghraib thought what was going on was OK. I'm guessing you didn't have a problem either.

Just out of interest where did you get the 99% from ?

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

how hard is it to understand that an almost half a million pound object flying at 700mph full of fuel cant just go poof? oh right you really dont know either since neither of us have scientific degrees related to this, but i at least will believe that 99% of the people who do understand this in the world agree on the fact that it was a plane. since you dont well...
            So a plane half empty of passengers was filled full with fuel. I'm guessing I got this wrong here but my understanding is that a plane is fueled according to how many passengers are actually on it. And also how long was this plane in the air? If it was full of fuel I'm guessing it must of took off from Washington airport and crashed straight away. And if we all don't have scientific degrees we should just shut the fuck up

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

i have no problem dealing with the fact that you are living in a dreamworld about this, which is fine by me, ive accepted that. im just having a hard time understanding how someone can be so out of touch with reality.

also (a dozen?) abu ghraib soldiers perpetrating and directly involved with war crimes != hundreds of scientists who were not involved in any way with the events of 9/11 and are totally independent observers. sorry to sneak that little fact in.

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

hundreds of scientists who were not involved in any way with the events of 9/11 and are totally independent observers. sorry to sneak that little fact in.
                I didn't realise there was such a small amount of scientists in the world. Funny how you only think about a dozen people were involved in abu ghraib.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

directly involved? yeah probably really only a handful. maybe watch this doc by Errol Morris a bit then try not to be so quickly dismissive kthx. sorry runningman this wasnt a conspiracy from the top down to directly torture and humiliate prisoners.

hundreds? ok thousands. its really a moot point on the actual number of people who've written up formal reports about the incident. thanks for AGAIN validating my point.

Comment

• chunky
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jan 2006

You havent watched this film have you

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

yes i have

Comment

• chunky
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jan 2006

But its longer than 3 minutes It says at the beginning of Star Wars Along Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Away do you believe in Star Wars to

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

sorry, hate to disappoint you, but i do actually watch docu's by reputable directors/news sources; not scrounging youtube and other forums for 4 hour dissertations by guys with their webcams from their basements talking about vast conspiracies.

Comment

• chunky
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jan 2006

sorry runningman this wasnt a conspiracy from the top down to directly torture and humiliate prisoners.
                            So you don't think the US committed any War crimes in Iraq

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

sorry, hate to disappoint you, but i do actually watch docu's by reputable directors/news sources; not scrounging youtube and other forums for 4 hour dissertations by guys with their webcams from their basements talking about vast conspiracies.
                              Like CNN and ABC Your the dreamer here

Comment

• chunky
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Jan 2006

So you don't see someone like Robert Fisk who was a middle east correspondent for the Independent for 30 years as a reputable source. Or Martin Bell BBC war correspondent since 1977. You got the names of anyone you consider reputable? or have we got to wait while you Google someone

Comment

Working...