.AUdio on Proton: Sept 21 - Ben Korbel, Robbie Lowe, Danny Bonnici (Nubreed)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrantT
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

.AUdio on Proton: Sept 21 - Ben Korbel, Robbie Lowe, Danny Bonnici (Nubreed)

Cha-ching! It's that time again kids - time for the top quality Aussie beats and treats to keep your feets a-freakin'! No it's not a hip hop show.. I just SUCK at intro hyping.

This month on .AUdio there are three - yes three - of Australia's leading names on the electronic scene, so without further ado... !

Years have gone past with me hassling guest number one to do a set for my show. Years have gone past without much success. Until now. First up is none other than Ben 'Sounds' Korbel who has done much to shape not only the dance music scene of Sydney, but has been a pioneer of top quality material for years now. All that and a genuine bloke to boot. The mix is called "The Doll's House" with Ben having directly received cred from Diggers, Damian Lazarus, Nic Fanciulli, Cass and Clive Henry for his attention to detail. I really have to say this is one of the finest mixes I've heard all year - and the fact it's from a top Aussie name just makes me grin ear to ear!

Making your middle bits wobble is Australia's biggest tech house DJ name, Robbie Lowe, with a brand spanking new promo mixed especially for .AUdio showcasing his trademark super-smooth mixes and precise programming. RL has been, without doubt, my single fave DJ for years now and I just can't get enough of his mixes. I'm not going to bang on about it - just listen and enjoy. Hang in til the end ...you won't be disappointed!

Another pioneering name in Australian music, both as a live act and in production studios, is Danny Bonnici of Nubreed. So if you missed the Nubreed mix on Digger's Kiss 100 last weekend then here's another chance to catch the latest sounds - and yes, it's a DIFFERENT mix! Danny's solo DJ "all things techy" side-project hits all the right notes - just check it out for yourself! It's in promotion for the latest Balance Electric CD, partnering up with King Unique.. an awesome double CD and has just hit the shops.

So ... !!

Ben Korbel - one of Australia's pioneers of progressive music, co-owner of the Sounds and Egg promotion jugernauts and regular at clubs across Sydney and the rest of Australia, Ibiza and London.

Robbie Lowe - recently ranked (yet again) as one of Australia's absolute top names in underground music and Proton Radio favourite.

Danny Bonnici - dancefloor 'Nubreed' party freakazoid with more quality tunes and skills in his bag than most of us would see in a lifetime. He might be 'oldbreed' now, but the music certainly isn't.

Crikey!

Get it ...

New York: Thursday, September 21 @ 5pm
    LA: Thursday, September 21 @ 2pm
    London: Thursday, September 21 @ 10pm
    Sydney: Friday, September 22 @ 7am

... only on www.protonradio.com
    Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com
  • GrantT
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: .AUdio on Proton: Sept 21 - Ben Korbel, Robbie Lowe, Danny Bonnici (Nubreed)

Oi! Lock it in!

New York: Thursday, September 21 @ 5pm
    LA: Thursday, September 21 @ 2pm
    London: Thursday, September 21 @ 10pm
    Sydney: Friday, September 22 @ 7am

www.protonradio.com

Comment

• GrantT
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re: .AUdio on Proton: Sept 21 - Ben Korbel, Robbie Lowe, Danny Bonnici (Nubreed)

Starting!

Comment

• GrantT
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Hi folks..

You can now listen to all three of these mixes on inthemixFM along with a stack of other top material. Check here:

Robbie Lowe - http://www.inthemix.com.au/broadband...Udio_on_Proton

Ben Korbel - http://www.inthemix.com.au/broadband...n_Proton_Radio

Danny Bonnici - http://www.inthemix.com.au/broadband...n_Proton_Radio

All three are killer so make sure you head over to www.inthemix.com.au/broadband/fm and check 'em out quick smart.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...