Lee Burridge, Bill Patrick & More Live @ Piknic Electronik, Montreal (14.6.2009)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Lee Burridge, Bill Patrick & More Live @ Piknic Electronik, Montreal (14.6.2009)

Right then!

i've dug out all the files i've got!

Bill Patrick - Live @ Piknic Electronik, Montreal, Canada - 14-06-09
    2:35:50 356mb (jaskkonii's link)

Lee Burridge - Live @ Piknic Electronik, Montreal, Canada - 14-06-09
    3:53:32 213mb (mades' link)

Bill Patrick & Lee Burridge - Live @ Piknic Electronik, Montreal, Canada - 14-06-09
    5:29:59 302mb (tunito's link)

as stated
    ^ 2 hrs in to this (jaskkonii's) corresponds to 31 mins into mades shortened "burrdige" only version.
    hence i'd say that jaskkonii's is patricks set and mades is burridge's.

there is the fact of the blip at 15mins which could be a change of dj.

as mades said
    p.s. i am not sure its Lee, but according to time schedule he was playing as last one and 2 djs before played each 2 hours.
    which makes sense as patrick's set (jaskkonii's) would be 2 hours long with 30 mins extra of burridge which matches with mades's set but means that burridge only played for 3.5hrs instead of the intial 4hrs mades thought of.

and of course all of this needs to be checked against the original set from tunito.

Comment

• mikey smith
      Getting warmed up
      • Apr 2006

Re: Lee Burridge, Bill Patrick & More Live @ Piknic Electronik, Montreal (14.6.2009)

Looking forward to this.

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

ok so i've fitted the files together.

it doesnt get any easier!

they fit togther like this:-

its a fucking mess!

tunitos inital set has 2 flaws! one at 1:36 and another one at 1:51 (which corresponds to the flaw at 15mins on mades copy)

tunito's and mades' copies match perfectly. hence i'm assuming mades copy was lifted and tweaked from tunito's.

The interesting thing is jaskkonii's bill patrick set! it only matches after the 1:51 flaw in tunito's set! (or 15mins on mades') Hence everything before that is correct!

so what or who is the stuff before this flaw???

so by adding jaskkoni's set to mades tweaked set we have a decent set without the flaws.

however, there is rogue piece from tunito's set that doesnt match.

work in progress!

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

ok!

jaskkonii's set matches tunito original up until the flaw at 1:36.

hence those 15 mins are a complete mystery!

cutting/pasting/merging as we speak!

Comment

• coleby761
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Dhar_2
            ok!

jaskkonii's set matches tunito original up until the flaw at 1:36.

hence those 15 mins are a complete mystery!

cutting/pasting/merging as we speak!
            Nice work Dhar...I think. Makes my head hurt but whoever is playing in the 4 hours from mades it's amazing and melted me brain.

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

ok so i've pieced it all together.

unfortunately i'm no audio engineer and could sort out the levels between one piece and another. the pieces are perfectly fitted together but you may notice the slight differences in quality.

we've got 8mins from tunitos original piece then 2.5hrs from jaskkoni's piece before the last part from mades tweaked copy.

5:30:00 in total, but no funny dropouts!

i'll upload it at work tomorrow, as it will be quicker.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by coleby761
                Nice work Dhar...I think. Makes my head hurt but whoever is playing in the 4 hours from mades it's amazing and melted me brain.
                technically those 15 minutes dont fit in anywhere. but the new file should be a good crack!

Comment

• coleby761
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • May 2008

technically those 15 minutes dont fit in anywhere. but the new file should be a good crack!
                  Ok cool, so at what point in your estimation does Burridge start? I just found myself thinking during patrick's set it didn't sound like him.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

seeing how his last set with patrick was back to back, i'm thinking it could be the same here.

but without eye witness confirmation its difficult.

however, i'd say that throughout the set there are "burridge" moments!!! tunes that are so him!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

as promised!

Bill Patrick & Lee Burridge - Live @ Piknic Electronik, Montreal, Canada - 14-06-09 (Reconstructed).mp3

Comment

• coleby761
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • May 2008

seeing how his last set with patrick was back to back, i'm thinking it could be the same here.

but without eye witness confirmation its difficult.

however, i'd say that throughout the set there are "burridge" moments!!! tunes that are so him!
                        I've seen a couple of the vids from Burridge where he played for like 15-20 minutes so who knows I guess. It's amzing music and I guess that's all that matters. Thanks Dhar

Here's a sick vid of Lee, sorry don't know to embedd it

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

tis a quality video alright
                          motherlover

Comment

• Adzey
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Mar 2008

yup great vid

[YOUTUBE]FyIOKYJoGN4[/YOUTUBE]

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• ace_dl
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

^^^ Some serious outdoor partying going on here ... Nice!!!
                              Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• coleby761
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • May 2008

Have not heard a better set this year. Burridge for president!

Comment

Working...