Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go0gle
    replied
    Re: WMC 2012 (its never too early

Digweed's Vagabond party was out of this world.. simply amazing! 6+ hour set we left at around 7 am. I don't think any other DJ can put together a live set like he does.. I will upload some vids when i get a chance.

Hernan was there as well.. he didn't play, but I saw him at the bar.. really cool guy.

Bedrock's party @ Cameo was good as well.. but Cameo's dance floor sucks! I really liked Hernan's set Here is a short vid.. i think this is at the start of Digweed's set. Sorry about the sound quality, it seems that my phone can't handle the high decibels..

Nick and Cattaneo's party @ Mynt was good, but I felt like the crowd wasn't really there for the music, but just because its "cool" to be there.

Anyway.. Digweed's party made my trip. Phenomenal. I hope he puts an hour or two from the set out at some point..

Leave a comment:

• chuckc
    replied

They stuck Saiz in the backroom not the main room???

Jay please tell us more on that party...that was pretty much my dream line up. Also How was Guy J?

Leave a comment:

• jay813
    replied

it wasnt that bad as far as temp, i mean it was hot because it was shoulder to shoulder for awhile but there was space in the back to get some air, they might have installed a fan or two. ill never go back there either.

anyone else catch Saiz at Cameo?

Leave a comment:

• sakio pod
    replied

I have only been to shitty shine once for NW and DS will never ever go back to that place! Shit HOLE imo

was it hot as hell in there again???

Leave a comment:

• AntonyM
    replied

Should have seen him at the Pickle earlier that day.

Leave a comment:

• jay813
    replied

now on the other hand Cameo for the Bedrock party was outstanding. Sound system was great, backroom not so much but at least you can hear the music. I think henry Saiz's sound would translate better in the main room, but i degress. I think it was the highlight of my conference.

Leave a comment:

• floridaorange
    replied

(From digz fb)

Leave a comment:

• floridaorange
    replied

Originally posted by trick12
    ^ hernan?

3 years ago saw Hernan at Shine, and met him as well, forget how his set sounded

Leave a comment:

• trick12
    replied

^ hernan?

Leave a comment:

• floridaorange
    replied

^ I was at Shine 2 years ago, saw Nick Warren, Dave Seaman and Sasha's sets all sounded pretty awful on Shine's sound system.

Leave a comment:

• trick12
    replied

thats what u get for not going to vagabond...

i remember hernan sounded too good 2yrs ago in shine, soundsystem was bangin

Leave a comment:

• jay813
    replied

ok, im going to bitch here....

WHY THE FUCK IS SHINE @ SHELBORN A CLUB? WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER WANT TO PLAY THERE? the sound system was HORRIBLE.

If I didnt know some of the songs i wouldnt have any idea what it the song sounded like. I describe it as if i were wearing ear plugs and i was standing next to the speaker.... so disappointed with the club. Now as far as Sasha is concerned, I go to see him play because i know the clubs close at 5 and watching sasha play for more than 2/3 hours is a treat. except he came on at 2......2? wtf. had i knwn that i seriously wouldve gone to Vagabond were Digweed takes his sets a little more seriously. And btw those 3 hours were not Sasha, it was about an hour of him then the rest was a back to back with Three. again, normaoly not a bad thing as i love to hear both of them play, but i heard that last month in Tampa, i guess i was expecting something a little special for a WMC set.

Leave a comment:

• floridaorange
    replied

^+100

Leave a comment:

• chuckc
    replied

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
    Since I can't be arsed to load up 30 pictures and then cut and paste links.... here's a link to my album on EVIL Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=36cd013531
    thanks so much for sharing.

please fill us in on that bedrock party/boat party. How was Guy J and Saiz??

Leave a comment:

• floridaorange
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...