mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

the biggest trade in NBA history

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004
    • 5388

    #16
    "Here ya go SHAQ go buy yaself anotha bouncin' car"
    ░░░▒ todayistomorrow™
    ░░░▒ art direction | design | animation

    Comment

    • hansh20
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004
      • 540

      #17
      Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

      wtf??? i hope i can make at least 10 mill before i die :?
      " When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "

      Comment

      • FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004
        • 5367

        #18
        Originally posted by skahound
        Originally posted by evangelion
        I guess the days of intelligent sports discussion around here are gone. But pissing and bitching back and forth for 14 pages about whether a set is Digweed or not is just of the utmost importance. Whatever
        +1
        +5
        FM

        "Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

        What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

        Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

        Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

        Comment

        • asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004
          • 12813

          #19
          Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

          This is not ESPN. This is Mercurynation. durr.
          dead, yet alive.

          Comment

          • evangelion
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004
            • 1999

            #20
            Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

            Sorry, I forgot...it's music or nothing around here right?? And you yourself have never commented in any sports threads before right??

            Comment

            • asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004
              • 12813

              #21
              Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

              Me. Never. I hate sports.
              dead, yet alive.

              Comment

              • evangelion
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004
                • 1999

                #22
                Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

                Yeah. Ok. sure. I'll say it again...whatever

                Comment

                • asdf_admin
                  i use to be important
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 12813

                  #23
                  Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

                  NBA, F1, le Football, Lacrosse, and college ball.
                  dead, yet alive.

                  Comment

                  • LV-8
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 1167

                    #24
                    Originally posted by evangelion
                    Originally posted by rewing3
                    Who cares.
                    Obviously not you, but you sure took the time to post, didn't you??

                    Originally posted by LV-8
                    Wow what a great guy to only take 100 mill instead of a 125 mill.
                    Let me know next time you leave $25 mil on the table


                    I guess the days of intelligent sports discussion around here are gone. But pissing and bitching back and forth for 14 pages about whether a set is Digweed or not is just of the utmost importance. Whatever
                    Well, considering the fact he's already been given a 100 million previously, I think leaving 25 million is nothing compared to giving it to putz like me who has no money. So there is no comparison from a pro to a regular joe.

                    Like the 20 mill. he'll get a year is not enough for him. Oh yeah peep MTV cribs when they showed his house. That money he gave up is peanuts.

                    Comment

                    • evangelion
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 1999

                      #25
                      Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

                      And?? I mean, are you personally offended by this or something. It seems to have struck a nerve. Who, especially him, said anything about it not being enough??? He accepted a contract, then called back and told them to cut out $25 mil of it so they could spend it on other players. And he gets bashed for it??!! W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R

                      Comment

                      • asdf_admin
                        i use to be important
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 12813

                        #26
                        Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

                        ip ban imo.
                        dead, yet alive.

                        Comment

                        • evangelion
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 1999

                          #27
                          Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

                          do it

                          Comment

                          • asdf_admin
                            i use to be important
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 12813

                            #28
                            Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

                            i do not edit, block, alter, or change anyone's post. nor am i a control freak.
                            dead, yet alive.

                            Comment

                            • evangelion
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 1999

                              #29
                              Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

                              ^

                              Comment

                              • LV-8
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 1167

                                #30
                                Re: the biggest trade in NBA history

                                Originally posted by evangelion
                                And?? I mean, are you personally offended by this or something. It seems to have struck a nerve. Who, especially him, said anything about it not being enough??? He accepted a contract, then called back and told them to cut out $25 mil of it so they could spend it on other players. And he gets bashed for it??!! W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R
                                LOL Bro I'm not pissed. I apologize if it came out that way. I should have put a smiley face.

                                Bashing guys for giving up that much money when they make a zillion bucks is easy. I blame the media for making out to be like he's doing the team a personal favor by not accepting that money.

                                Anytime you make that money your bound for criticizm. I was actually sarcastic when I made my first post.

                                So regarding this minor snafu, like the XM radio commercial "Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                  THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                                  Enter the full venue ↗