• Feb 2009

That debate was one of the most sad things ive seen in my life

You cant be serious with Biden, game over

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Bro I don't care if he came in on a Tesla Wheel Chair looking like Stephen Hawking, he has got more done in 3.5 years (policywise) than Trump has done from a corruption standpoint in a week - and that is saying something.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

The thing with Trump is he's just not a good fit as president of the united states. I get that he's entertaining, funny, brash and hard working. But he's also drama, drama, drama. I don't want our political system to be a Soap Opera, I want it to be boring and running smoothly. It sucks that we have to choose between these 2 individuals, and I certainly do NOT want Kamala Harris to replace Biden if Biden becomes hospitalized for poor health. I would choose DeSantis if he were still running. No drama, smart, common sense, team player, polite and a decent human being.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...