A Zendo is a place where you practice Zen Buddhism. I just added "Bro" because I was living in California at the time and it was a common thing to say out there. Plus it rhymes.
So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Collapse
X
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
A Zendo is a place where you practice Zen Buddhism. I just added "Bro" because I was living in California at the time and it was a common thing to say out there. Plus it rhymes.I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobro -
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
postwhore imowww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Mine is just a variation on my last name, and a common nickname for me in real life. I also go by Kobes or Kobayashi
I remember I got a bunch of shit on here after my first post, you guys were asking me why I was raping white girls in Denver, lol.Beats are my crack.Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Well i used mine from SNK's Art of Fighting. the characters name was Mr.Big..
I always thought he was cool cause he was blind and used big wooden sticks to kick the shit out of people... im abit older now so he sounds abit gay.
Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
I used to go by vurtomatic, which was coined from the title of Jeff Noon's book, Vurt. In Vurt, these kids take ingest psychedelics that come in the form of feathers.
In hindsight, I could've used CuriousYellow after the name of one of the feathers.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
there was a feather called curious yellow ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Wasn't Mr. Big some rock band?Originally posted by Mr.BigWell i used mine from SNK's Art of Fighting. the characters name was Mr.Big..
I always thought he was cool cause he was blind and used big wooden sticks to kick the shit out of people... im abit older now so he sounds abit gay.


i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
yeah he was but when i was a young lad i never really heard of them so i was happy with my Neogeo playing all the fighting games with my mates..
Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Curious Yellow was the "ultimate Vurt trip" in the book. It was the feather which caused Scribble to lose his sister, replaced by The Thing From Outer Space. The story is about Scribble trying to find this ultimate, mythical feather (again) to get back into the Curious Yellow trip so he could get his sister backOriginally posted by Encryptionthere was a feather called curious yellow ?
Great book

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
Originally posted by Encryptionno
Dave ManDownload
- thats really close actually.
got a very uncommon last name. what can you do your born with it. but imagine my surprise when i saw this the first time i googled my name.

i emailed the guy and after a few trys find out that he has run for several elected goverment jobs. i asked for a sign the next time he has printed up.once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: So how did you come up with your nick name ?
I dunno...I was trying to think of something "futuristic" and "progressive", and at the time I was playing with the demo of a (somewhat crappy) music program called...Kinetic...
Also, "AirDrawnDagger" came out in Europe through a label called Kinetic.
And the word means something like "imparts movement onto something"...or something...Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment