alright....storyline is getting a little to crazy and confusing to watch.
Big Love
Collapse
X
-
Re: Big Love
alright....storyline is getting a little to crazy and confusing to watch.MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneely -
Re: Big Love
I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, so I will purposefully vague...
My reaction after the season finale was, "Huh?!?"
I kind of feel like the writers are trying to make too much happen at one time. This season had no real flow or progression, it was just one strange development to the next with no REAL resolution at anytime. I can't recall the contract status of the show, but I am almost certain they are signed on for one more season. I would expect next season will be the last as this show has lost the plot imo.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment