Payment options
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stocks Thread

Re: Stocks Thread

I'm aware, Walmart, Target, all these big retailers are jumping in on it. This is all virtual money, none of it exists. When the market caps tank and people stop buying into Crypto, it's all going to disappear like AOL did.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Quote Originally Posted by ace_dl View Post
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal View Post
    This is all virtual money, none of it exists.
    This is a larger discussion about what money actually is, it's nothing more than an accounting ledger, who owes what to who. The green folded thing in your pocket is a representation of that, which is just as virtual as a digital ledger. Governments literally turn on a machine and print more of it. Sound familiar? The more widely adopted digital currency becomes, the harder it will be for it to disappear, it's an asset like anything else, but you also have to separate the currency aspect of crypto from blockchain technology which has a much wider application, and that's what all these businesses are adopting- take a look at smart contracts for example.

Since this is an investment thread, regardless of what you or Bill Mahr thinks about the future of blockchain, 20k invested in ETH 3 months ago is 42k today. Investing money is about making a profit right? It's the literal definition of investing, and the entire purpose of markets. I disagree with you that blockchain ends up like AOL, but even if it did, it's not happening overnight, set calculated stop losses so you can sleep well at night and there is money to be made along the way.

Yes I understand what you're saying, but it's like investing in air, there is no saying WHEN the Feds will crack down on it to do away with the inability to track it.

Seriously, forget your views on Bill, just watch it.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Quote Originally Posted by ace_dl View Post
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

All I know, is a good friend of mine had a friend go to China 5 yrs ago to buy miners for Crypto, anyway long story short, his $10k investment soon went to $100k, then Bitcoin crashed, he was left with $10k. I think that was obviously a different time, there is much more widespread adoption of crypto and infrastructure around it continues to grow. Anyway had a stock pop 40% yesterday AMS .

Crypto is on fire right now, very bullish on ETH and DOGE, I'm amazed they haven't dropped this week, usually if the market is decent, crypto doesn't do well on Monday, and rarely does it continue it's momentum into Tues, if the other markets are not dropping.
    Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by REDROCK View Post
    Crypto is on fire right now, very bullish on ETH and DOGE, I'm amazed they haven't dropped this week, usually if the market is decent, crypto doesn't do well on Monday, and rarely does it continue it's momentum into Tues, if the other markets are not dropping.
    DOGE to $1, because the most entertaining outcome is the most likely.

This is big: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301283028.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal View Post
    And then dip shit Elon Musk is trying to create a sustainable planet on the one hand with Tesla and sinking all of the sustainability by being one of the biggest investors in crypto. It's mind numbing.
    He knows exactly what he is doing lol

Bill Gates On Investing In Bitcoin: 'If You Have Less Money Than Elon, You Should Probably Watch Out'

All this stuff looks really like an epiphany of Wolf of Street "Fugazi" scene

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Quote Originally Posted by AchtungBaby! View Post
    This whole thing definitely not going to end well, sooner or later.

Good time for making an echonomic difference tho!
    This.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Thread Information