Payment options
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of WW3

Re: Speaking of WW3

What does anyone know about the region? Truly? Read before you let historical amnesia take over your judgements on other people's viewpoints.

There was NO PALESTINE UNTIL 1971 and Hamas buried the peaceful Intifada against Israel in 1972, only to start this murderous religious war.

Get real guys.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Quote Originally Posted by ace_dl View Post
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

There is nothing EVER that can justify Hamas coming in to Israel and murdering innocent children, women and the elderly. They paraglided into a festival, one where people like you and I would have been dancing and enjoying the music, and murdered and kidnapped clubbers. How can you possibly support this attack?

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

For god's sakes they gang-raped the women at the rave to the point when re-clothed, they were bleeding through their shorts. They were eventually taken to Gaza and made naked, only to be subsequently paraded through the streets of Gaza where every Gazan who saw her cheered Hamas and spat at the women.

Show me one incident even remotely similar to something such as this, that was done to an Arab Palestinian woman in Israel - I'll wait.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal View Post
    For god's sakes they gang-raped the women at the rave to the point when re-clothed, they were bleeding through their shorts. They were eventually taken to Gaza and made naked, only to be subsequently paraded through the streets of Gaza where every Gazan who saw her cheered Hamas and spat at the women.

Show me one incident even remotely similar to something such as this, that was done to an Arab Palestinian woman in Israel - I'll wait.
    Once again you are talking about Hamas, a recognised terrorist organisation, not the palestinians. Eyewitness account of Hamas gang-raping woman at music festival - The ... Which is beyond words for the evil they did.

As for Palestine not existing prior to 1971, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine Palestine has an incredible history.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVrk View Post
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

DUDERZ get a life!!!

Being honest. I'm quite happy about the fact I know nothing at all about this and I'm also ecstatic about being ignorant about looking into this and reading up on it. This thread alone has shown that people have different opinions on it for different reasons, it's completely fucked.

carry on...this will be my last post on the subject.

Life is Life

Oh shut it with your Israeli Jewish zionistic bullshit.

1700 hundred Israelis were NOT killed. NO gang rapes occurred. NO babies were killed.

All you have is the reports of proven liars which are then regurgitated by RACIST scumbags like yourself.

People like you are true enemies to all of mankind and should be locked away in mental institutions until your last days.
    A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Why are you so angry bro? Who stole your lunch money?
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Dude I'm gonna have to ask you to relax it with the personal insults. The topic is about the possibility of WW3. No one in this forum can alter what is to happen.

So you can talk about what you know rather than be an empty tank resonating your shallow insides.

You need to exhibit some level of self-control at your age man.

Are you a muslim? Is this why it's up your keester like a rotting pecker?

Quote Originally Posted by dig72 View Post
    Oh shut it with your Israeli Jewish zionistic bullshit.

1700 hundred Israelis were NOT killed. NO gang rapes occurred. NO babies were killed.

All you have is the reports of proven liars which are then regurgitated by RACIST scumbags like yourself.

People like you are true enemies to all of mankind and should be locked away in mental institutions until your last days.
    Last edited by Kamal; February 12, 2024 at 03:38:41 PM.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Soo the Israeli Government IDF directed Palestinians to Rafah . They are now targeting Rafah .

Not to mention the The Nasser Hospital being under attack from them as well. Who attacks hospitals ????????
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Dude I'm gonna have to ask you to relax it with the personal insults. The topic is about the possibility of WW3. No one in this forum can alter what is to happen.

So you can talk about what you know rather than be an empty tank resonating your shallow insides.

You need to exhibit some level of self-control at your age man.

Are you a muslim? Is this why it's up your keester like a rotting pecker?
    You don't have to be Muslim to feel the way he does, we even have Jews here coming out against what Netanyahu is doing . I personally feel sick to my stomach when I read things like this !

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...CMP=GTUK_email

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/15/m...hnk/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
    Who attacks hospitals ????????
    Targeting terrorists.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

They found a terrorist HQ under the Main UN Building in Gaza - but sure, let's have a carnal display of racism here on the forums to show us just how many "innocent Gazans" are not implicit with the entire movement of Hamas and Palestine with "oh how can you racists ignore these Zionists animals".

What a fucking laugh.

The tragic comedy is that these same people will see the face of death on the news and their knee jerk reaction is to tear their shirts out in this pointless pseudo faux rage, but these same lot will VEHEMENTLY refuse to understand how vile extractions from religious texts that lead to the birth and violent spread of Shariya law over the centuries and is impacting the modern-day genocidal behavior of terrorists, how its impacts the behaviors and beliefs of people living in the area, and just how they have been brainwashing the region by doing it for YEARS and YEARS with surgical precision.

Israel is finally doing something about curbing the incessant spread of these terrorist cells. Hamas, Houthi, Hezbollah, you fucking name it, these lot will butcher the entire continent in the name of religion if they can.

Daniel Pearl ring a bell?

Literally NO ON CARED about Jews living in the region until the formation of Israel. And I honestly regret even saying this because everyone is going to blindly pounce again on the fact that the "land" that gave "Israel" to the "Jews" belonged to Palestinians yaddah yaddah yaddaha - they are just willfully vacuuming the 2000 year history of this region from their memories with "Palestine had a rich history" shit, when in fact, Palestine was not even officially recognized as a nation state until 20 FUCKING 12 (just a mere 11 years ago and even after UN's recognition, they were granted only "observer" powers at the UN.

So please save this racist outrage for the love of God, and save the forums from this face value faux rage until you understand the problems in detail by not thinking and screaming "racism" or "racist" at the side you've picked and isn't yours.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Targeting terrorists.
    look like this ???
    Attached Images Attached Images

They are killing their own now. This guy was one of three original Hamas hostages who managed to escape They spent 5 days looking for Israeli soldiers and when they did find them the IDF soldiers shot them dead Despite them being shirtless and waving a flag. But appallingly there was another issue here as well. The IDF soldiers are in a pretty bad state They have asked to do horriific things and it is affecting them terribly !! After all who would mistake a red headed , pale skinned man for a Hamas terrorist . https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...CMP=GTAU_email

The only faux rage I have seen is in your diatribe,

Personally what I feel is just is almost i unbearable sadness for this whole steaming mess. !

All this to appease the monstrous ego of one man .

daaaang i wish i never came back here again, anyways Kamal your still an ignorant piece of shit, apparently you dont know anything about anything but the way you write it seems that you think you know alot. you are fooled like many others and sucking israel cock for some strange reason, many Indians in fact are like this always trying to please them...anyways this topic is past arugment, and i wont check it again so no need to reply even. but you share the blood shed of Palestinians with ur ignorance.
    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Thread Information