Payment options
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speaking of WW3

Re: Let's get some life back into this place shall we?

wish i read the ww3 thread before writing here...i hope everyone that dosent support the genocide is doing well, any one else i dont give a shit about them or how they been.
    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Re: Speaking of WW3

Quote Originally Posted by trick12 View Post
    daaaang i wish i never came back here again, anyways Kamal your still an ignorant piece of shit, apparently you dont know anything about anything but the way you write it seems that you think you know alot. you are fooled like many others and sucking israel cock for some strange reason, many Indians in fact are like this always trying to please them...anyways this topic is past arugment, and i wont check it again so no need to reply even. but you share the blood shed of Palestinians with ur ignorance.
    Don't let the door bang you on the ass on your way out bro, it was nice seeing you while it lasted. And thanks for contributing with logic and historical relevance as opposed to name calling. It's what anyone and everyone can do when they run out of facts and if you choose not to return because the facts are not palatable to your your version of ignorance, I could care less not running into people like this.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Quote Originally Posted by ace_dl View Post
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Quote Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
    look like this ???
    Yo headline heroine, it's called WAR. There will be innocent casualties in a war on terror created by a group who are waging genocide by attacking and killing Israeli families, children, and babies, only to run back and hide in their tunnels under more families and kids via this self-made "religious lunacy" born of illiteracy. Still confused?

Mohammed was illiterate and a warlord (makes you forever question the genesis of the Quran, the ONLY religious text in the world asking for the killing of innocent people who don't believe in it) and it remains a mirror reflection of what they are STILL doing to this day in the name of religion.

And you are literally doing what I have been saying in spectacular fashion.

The tragic comedy is that these same people will see the face of death on the news and their knee jerk reaction is to tear their shirts out in this pointless pseudo faux rage
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Re: Let's get some life back into this place shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by trick12 View Post
    wish i read the ww3 thread before writing here...i hope everyone that dosent support the genocide is doing well, any one else i dont give a shit about them or how they been.

You call it genocide, for the rest of the world, it's war for incessantly attacking your neighbor since 1948, burning & beheading babies, and Finally getting their asses kicked in the process.

Palestinians got Gaza, what the FUCK did you lot do with it other than turn it into a hell hole warzone for planning and butchering Israelis for over 60 years and now when IDF is FINALLY coming in for a long overdue house cleaning because Hamas swallowed a tank when it couldn't swallow a bolt, Gaza will now be wiped out and all that these chest thumping Islamist terrorists can whimper & scream genocide and cry foul because there isn't a hole big enough for their scared asses to hide in.

If terrorists commit terror and then hide behind children & families for 6 decades, it's THEM who have laid out the playing field, not the rest of the world. If war comes to you in a zone that YOU LOT created, get ready for the retributions of YOUR actions. Bloody chicken shit terrorists.

Come out of kindergarten school tunnels claiming it's "guerilla warfare" when it's a full frontal naked display of terrorist chicken shits. I wish this duplicitous madness had a reflection worthy of showing but even then, I can assure these Jihadists will not see it.

Wish all of you would read and understand fucking history before coming here and playing victim.
    Last edited by Kamal; Yesterday at 03:22:02 PM.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

And once and for all the bullshit about forgetting history and calling everyone in the world ignorant, here's a little schooling for you headline warriors of what all terrorists are doing in the name of religion since it's birth, and knowing you lot, you'll ain't even going to watch these videos.

So get over all the micro drama and understand the macro problem.
    Last edited by Kamal; Yesterday at 03:25:43 PM.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Thread Information