• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 26.11.2011 • Episode 029

Part 1 Tracklist

The Bluestorm feat. Vera Ostrova - Icelandic (Pole Folder Remix)
    Babak - Melancholin (Marc Cotterell Remix)
    Thomas Gandey - Piano track-(Radioslave mix)
    Randall Jones - Business As Usual

Part 2 Tracklist

Ripperton - Lost In Colors (Robert Babicz Remix)
    Massive Attack - United Snakes (Andy Arias Warm Tent Rework)
    Rikesto - Dynamic Surrealism
    Mike Griego - People Change

Last edited by unkle; November 27, 2011, 08:57:13 AM.
  • Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • Episode 029

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

Comment

• stephen028
      Addiction started
      • Nov 2007

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 26.11.2011 • Episode 029

anyone else havin trouble with podbean? tracklist looks freakin' gorgeous.

edit: there we go, maybe my cpu. this one looks tastyyy.

Comment

• unkle
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

No here, this week podbean worked fine for me. very fast.

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta_FM 90.3) - Episode 029

Part 1:

01. Bluestorm feat. Solncé Vera Ostrova - Icelandic (Pole Folder Remix) [Festival Lounge Limited | FLL001]
          02. Babak - Melancholin (Marc Cotterell Remix) [Etoka Logue | ELOG011]
          03. Thomas Gandey - The Piano Track (Radio Slave Remix) [Southern Fried Records | ECB292]
          04. Randall Jones - Business As Usual [unknown]

Part 2:

01. Ripperton - Lost In Colors (Robert Babicz Remix) [Systematic Recordings | SYST0015-3]
          02. Massive Attack - United Snakes (Andy Arias Warm Tent Rework) [Virgin | unreleased]
          03. Rikesto - Dynamic Surrealism [Balkan Connection South America | BCSA]
          04. Mike Griego - People Change [unknown]

Release Notes:

01. Bluestorm feat. Solncé Vera Ostrova - Icelandic (Pole Folder Remix) [Festival Lounge Limited | FLL001]

With the track 'Icelandic' from Bluestorm, we present to you the first release from our new label Festival Lounge Limited. The label was conceived to bring to you only the best in Russian techno music, and will be periodically releasing select original tracks, with support from remixes by top producers. 

Bluestorm is the ongoing duo collaboration project of Moscow-based producer Roman Ponomarenko aka sec0ndskin and vocalist Solncé Vera Ostrova, who is also known for her work with Armin van Buuren, Will Dukster, Handell, and Alex Zelenka. Friends since their teenage years in Tashkent, Uzbekistan who have since reconnected, Roman and Solncé share the kind of empathic and near-telepathic musical relationship that defines great creative collaborations. 'Icelandic' is a track that exemplifies what we can only eagerly await more of from Bluestorm: soulful, sensual vocals, strong dance beats, and assertive but subtle instrumentation. The electronics are evocative of a wide open space populated by a polyphony of ethereal pings and warbles, distorted delays, and percussive flourishes, all flittering like metallic birds around an infectious melodic hook that you will find playing in your head for days.

To date 'Icelandic' has been remixed by popular Belgian producer Pole Folder, the German-Belorussian musician LetKolben , and by American geek Stefan Weise. The single will be available through all major digital music outlets on the web on December 1st, 2011.

Released by: Festival Lounge Limited
          Release/catalogue number: FLL001
          Release date: Dec 1, 2011

02. Babak - Melancholin (Marc Cotterell Remix) [Etoka Logue | ELOG011]

Izhevsk is one of the main centres of electronic scene in Russia and home for artists such as Alex Douche, Anton Lanski, Fugo, and thats where Grigory Babak aka. Babak comes from. Originaly his track Melancholin starts from Etoka Records 3rd Various Artist compilation, which was released in 2010. This time Melancholin comes together with a rework by our label's Berlin based artist, Hannes Smith, who brings his own cinematic vision into this track, by making it even more endlessly melancholic. The second remix in this pack is produced by Marc Cotterell who delivers an outstanding deep house cut. For sure these tracks will be spinned all over the world by all of us. It is a really tempting release by all means, so get ready for a gloomy state of mind!

03. Thomas Gandey - The Piano Track (Radio Slave Remix) [Southern Fried Records | ECB292]

Southern Fried started as a pet project for Norman Cook to release bootlegs, party tracks and friends and family records in the early / mid 90’s, the label has certainly come along way from there.

The early releases from Norman in his Mighty Dub Katz guise, as well as Freakpower and The Feelgood Factor were the seedlings of Fatboy Slim, his mates the Bassbin Twins, Krafty kuts and Scanty Sandwich soon started to make records for Norm to add to the release schedule, and before long, Southern Fried was having hits. The 00’s saw Southern Fried blossom in to a ‘Real’ record label, undertaking Artist development and resultant album release from Armand Van Helden, Grandad Bob, Cagedbaby, Trabant, The Black Ghosts, Shinichi Osawa, The Whip, Crookers and More. Throughout it’s history, the label has maintained an appetite for Club music, releasing over 200 ‘Floor-Shaking’ singles to date.

Pete Tong and Annie Mac on BBC Radio 1 are going crazy for Thomas Gandey's new 'The Piano Track' and it's not long until you can here it banging through the streets of Morzine.

Here's what the man himself has to say about the track...

"Heres my latest release 'The Piano Track'. I've been dropping this in my sets for a while and its been going down really well with plays on Radio 1 from Pete Tong (Essential New Tune Contender) and Annie Mac. I am originally a keyboard player turned artist and producer and here i've joined my production with my keys to provide a real solid big room dance floor track full of Piano hooks, with influences from 90's house, but with a twist.

I've spent a lot of time in Berlin this year and i'm being influenced by this vibrant city and all the music in it. Theres a very special remix on this package from Radio Slave, we worked together and came up with a Piano Hook version two, which Pete Tong played at Cafe Mambos for the Closing live on Radio 1, describing it as a proper Balearic moment, which is something i've always aimed at. Keith (from Keith & Supabeatz), and Rob Etherson have also got their hands on it to deliver 2 more killer mixes too!"

Available now on Southern Fried Records!
          Released by: Southern Fried Records
          Release/catalogue number: ECB292
          Release date: Nov 13, 2011

04. Randall Jones - Business As Usual [unknown]

Randall Jones is known, worldwide, as being a veteran international DJ and producer that brings an energy and a vibe to an event that is uniquely his own. Randall specializes in rocking dance floors worldwide, whether it's an intimate venue of 100 people or a massive event of 10.000. His signature sound creates a phenomenon that drives dance floors crazy as his thick bass and sublime beats emanate from the speakers. Randall has showcased his signature sound at the best clubs and festivals around the world, both as a headliner as well as playing alongside such acts as The Beastie Boys, John Digweed, Steve Lawler, DJ Tiesto and The Black Eyed Peas, among others. His music features strongly worldwide in TV ads, feature shows and on cable television. Randall Jones is based in Houston, USA but he tours extensively, playing in cities like Buenos Aires, Shanghai, Tokyo, Cordoba, Santiago, Lima, Budapest, Mexico City, New York City, Montreal, San Francisco, Amsterdam, London and many more. He is asked back time and time again to play at sold out venues because of his unique ability to rock any dance floor with a sound that is thick, sexy and dirty.

In the studio, Randall Jones produces originals and remixes that have been released on some of the best dance music labels in the world. Record labels like Bedrock, End Recordings, Saw Recordings, Hooj, Low Pressings, Deep Records and Renaissance Recordings have snapped up Randall’s work and he is consistently releasing singles as well as remixes and promoting his own record label, Mynt Music. Mynt’s home base is Randall Jones’ recording studio in downtown Houston, where he also produces music for TV shows and commercials. You can hear Randall's music broadcast on shows like CSI, Making of the Band, America’s Top Model, The Discovery Channel, Science Channel and MTV. Randall Jones is a rarity in the music industry today. He is a DJ and producer that has not achieved his status through marketing ploys, PR agents and DJ lists, but rather through years of worldwide touring and close attention to his production. He is the rare artist that caters not to the whims of an industry, but to the decades old concept that is urban music, and to the culture and people that surround it.

John Digweed: "Randall has DJed alongside me many times...love his style"
          Nick Warren: "Very cool music"
          Hernan Cattaneo: "Randall Jones...always good"
          Josh Wink: "Love it when Randall does his thing"

05. Ripperton - Lost In Colors (Robert Babicz Remix) [Systematic Recordings | SYST0015-3]

Marc Romboy's Systematic Recordings look to inspire once again with the release of an exclusive 'Mini-Album" from the Swiss producer, Ripperton.

Following the huge success of "Niwa", his album for Joris Voorn's Green imprint and riding the constant wave of support for his productions on Music Man, Freerange, CLR, Versatile and of course his very own Perspectiv imprint, Ripperton looks to continue and further his reign as one of the most respected producers in the business with the release of "Lost In Colours."

The Mini-Album opens with four new original Ripperton productions. "Lost In Colors (Tobias Welcome Song)" with its tear-like droplets and orchestral melody is the perfect opening act. The smooth vocal and warm acid line of "I Haven't Seen Much" follows, backed by the epic techno outing that is "Farraway." The originals are rounded off with the dramatic percussive cut, "Flume."

Feedbacks:
          Luke Solomon - "LOVING I Haven't Seen Much. Will play for sure!"
          Nick Warren - "Always a huge fan of his work"

Released by: Systematic Recordings
          Release/catalogue number: SYST0015-3
          Release date: Nov 26, 2011

06. Massive Attack - United Snakes (Andy Arias Warm Tent Rework) [Virgin | unreleased]

United Snakes was released in 2006 as B-side on the False Fags EP:

Massive Attack – False Flags / United Snakes [Virgin | VSCDJ 1915]

01. False Flags (UNKLE Surrender Sounds Session #2)
          02. False Flags (UNKLE Surrender Sounds Session #2) (Dub)
          03. United Snakes

In 2010 it was re-released as part of the Heligoland deluxe limited vinyl package [The Vinyl Factory | VF013] as well as the digital pack.

Andy Arias was born in La Pampa / Argentina in 1984. He is involved with electronic music since early 2000. With the support of artists as Hernán Cattáneo, Sasha and Eelke Kleijn his productions can be recognised by the energetic low frequence groove mixed with oniric melodies.

To date Andy now has several tracks making it on the Resident show.

07. Rikesto - Dynamic Surrealism [Balkan Connection South America | BCSA 0085]

Artist // Rikesto
          Release // Dynamic Surrealism // Balkan Connection South America
          Genre // Prog-House,

1 Rikesto - See You In Another Life (Original Mix)
2 Rikesto - Bulletproof Soul (Original Mix)
3 Rikesto - Dynamic Surrealism (Original Mix)

Rikesto is Ricardo Espinel from Bogota, Colombia

After being supported hugely by mainstream Djs all over the planet, Rikesto returns to BCSA with an introspective view of his own world. , Dynamic Surrealism features three delicious and original songs, digging deep into progressive house genre., Enjoy!!!

Release Date // Dec 12 2011
Label // Balkan Connection South America
          Cat# // BCSA 0085

08. Mike Griego - People Change [unknown]

Buenos Aires producer Mike Griego continues to go from strength to strength. Another Hernán exclusive hot off the press !
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• unkle
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Mar 2007

Very fast Simon !!!! thanks again.

Comment

• aatt
              Getting Somewhere
              • Feb 2009

Just listening to part 2 again for the 5th time! Loving it.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by aatt
                Just listening to part 2 again for the 5th time! Loving it.
                Finishing part 1 atm and it's great imo.. Looks like part 2 is a good one too

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Virgil
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Sep 2010

What a second part !! So fu... dark !!!! I just love this man !!!!
                  BLACKsmith - We Are Living In A Dark Age
                  https://soundcloud.com/sasa_blacksmith/we-are-living-in-a-dark-age
                  ​.
                  ~ the darkest hour is just before the dawn ~

Comment

• chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by stephen028
                    anyone else havin trouble with podbean? tracklist looks freakin' gorgeous.

edit: there we go, maybe my cpu. this one looks tastyyy.
                    no its not working right now for me either.....

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

There you go http://www.mediafire.com/?db6a88eyy65vyt9
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• emusic
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2010

this is MCdreamy!

http://soundcloud.com/mikegriego/mike-griego-people-change

Comment

• Virgil
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by DIDI
                          Damn podbean, I wanted to hear this masterpiece again... Thanks D !!!
                          BLACKsmith - We Are Living In A Dark Age
                          https://soundcloud.com/sasa_blacksmith/we-are-living-in-a-dark-age
                          ​.
                          ~ the darkest hour is just before the dawn ~

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

I just love this one to bits.!! I finally got to hear it all in one piece last night, I'm in the Uk and haven't been on my own since I got here. Suffering severe music withdrawal. It really is a masterpiece. !!
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...