for $40 reduced guest list & line by-pass email guestlist@bringthebeats.com

WHAT'S GOING DOWN
    IN OUR UNDERGROUND
    bringthebeats
  • Adikted
    Getting warmed up
    • Apr 2006

Re: apr 13 - decadence - guvernment complex, toronto

I thought it was just Josh Gabriel coming .. no Dresden .. still due to border issues?
    ~~Growing Old Is Mandatory .. Growing Up Is Optional!~~

~~~ www.myspace.com/adikted2trance ~~~

Comment

• Duff McKagin
      Gold Gabber
      • Sep 2004

see you there gregor for another epic night!
      Fly? Yes. Land? No!

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

i'll be there with a white shirt saying #1 in Japanese..

and with platinum who is 6'7'' so you can't miss us.. going hard.

Comment

• phil
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Have a blast.. I'll be in TO for Freedom next month, hope to meet some of you if you attend
          Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• BarneyIllfingas
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

This was definitely one of the best all-access events I?ve ever been to at the Guvernment, if not the best. The great pics by Shaya display how over the top the d?cor was and nobody should ever slag AVB, as he kept the masses out of the main room most of night.

Unfortunately we missed Brad Copeland, but there were a fair number of people on the floor for Lee?s first track, so he must have rocked it quite well.

Lee was vintage BURRIDGE ? dirty, dirty, dirty - bumpy Tech-House with a couple absolutely huge moments. I?m not much of a trainspotter, but I think one to remember is ?JVM ? Jet Lag.? DJs, if you can drop a bomb, why not make it a mega bomb? This dude definitely needs 4-5 hours at Soho; that would be legendary.

Sander came on and played a pretty standard set. Technically he was spot on as always. His track selection was still pretty ?Miami,? but who am I to say anything negative about a set that had 3000+ killing it on the dance floor? If you want to hear the upfront blaze, head to Stereo in a couple weeks, that?s were you?ll see the real deal Sander K.

And then there was Danny Howells. After some recent sets were he spun a little out of my realm, on Thursday he played like the Howells that I completely fell in love with during the early days of Breathe. If you ever wondered what the Nocturnal Frequencies sound would develop into, we heard it Friday morning. Slick, stylish with excessive amounts of groove; for sure the set of the night for me.

Just when I thought it couldn?t get any better, out came the Burridge once again, stepping in like he had never left, with an atomic bomb! I heard some crazy things about Danny and Lee?s back to back session in L.A. on NYE a couple years back, it was excellent to experience it in person, even if it was for just over an hour or so. What a fantastic way to end an amazing night.

I really think that was the Guvernment main room at its finest. It looked great, the sound was TUNED to perfection and all the people I came across over the entire night were incredibly friendly and in-TUNE with what was going on in the booth. I wish all these big parties could all be like this Decadence.
            WHAT'S GOING DOWN
            IN OUR UNDERGROUND
            bringthebeats

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

great review G.. I need to get up there for one of these nights, lord knows they never have them in Tampa.

great pics too!

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

crowd was great the dj's were great and the guv was great.. thanks to gregor for hooking up the windsor crew (pic 1st pg second row throwing the peace sign).. What a night Burridge really impressed me with how dirty he was.. my back and neck are killing me from bobbing all night to his dirty tracks that he threw out.. that last hour when they went back to back was Phenominal!! Its been awhile since I stayed til the lights came on but how could you leave that?? Nice to see Lisa and all the friends that I have met over the years.. thanks for the killer night.

Comment

Working...