• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommpenny1
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

[Request] Sasha - GU13 Ibiza, The full set

Hi people
    I was wondering if the full set from Sasha in Ibiza (that made the best GU cd in my opinion) is available.

Cheers
    @@
  • unrecogniseduser
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: [Request] Sasha - GU13 Ibiza, The full set

you have lost me mate. Do you mean the birthday set he did in Ibiza? If you mean the sets he did at space which were "the inspiration" for the CD I'm not sure they are available. If you mean the actual CD's that were released, obviously they can't be uploaded here
    motherlover

Comment

• tommpenny1
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

I don't mean the birthday set he did in 2000.
      I mean the sets he did at space which were "the inspiration" for the CD
      I need those sets cause i have listened to a lot of crap sets lately and i need some quality.
      @@

Comment

• ciaran
        Addiction started
        • Jan 2005

there are a few from 99, im sure there were some here, do a search, sasha,ibiza space 99 etc
        they dont match the album though
        "God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That "

Comment

• tommpenny1
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

thanx i'll give it a try-but if u have a recomendation on any sasha sets that are such an inspiration such as the Ibiza cd-please let me know
          @@

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

If you search the archive there was a1998 Space set - after that its the 2001 birthday set.
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• ciaran
              Addiction started
              • Jan 2005

yeah sorry its space 1998, to be honest, as close as u will get, features some of the tracks too.also search for his fundaction la closing party if ur into fundacion?
              "God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That "

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

The closest you will get will be Babylon in Greensboro, NC from May 26 1999

Sasha @ Babylon in Greensboro, NC from May 26 1999 Part 1: 68:00 1. Underworld - Jumbo [JBO] 2. Medway - R.A.F [Hooj] 3. 4. Celeda - Be Yourself [Twisted] 5. Phaser - Driven 6. Marc Et Claude - La (Van Bellen Mix) [Positiva] 7. Medway - The Baseline Track (GU013 version) [Hooj] 8. 9. Tilt - Children (Breeder's

Or the 1999 Essential Mix from Homelands. Or the Sasha & Digweed set from Spundae 4.7.1999

04.07.1999 : Sasha And John Digweed Live @ Spundae, San Francisco Part1&2 (i think) 01. Jondi And Spesh - We Are Connected 02. Science Department - Persuasion 03. Science Department - Repercussion 04. Luzon - The Baguio Track (Original Mix) 05. Cevin Fisher - Music Saved My Life (Pete Heller Mix) 06. Jark

For the GU release Sasha did two sets one at 11am till 2pm outside on the terrace. And the other set in the evening inside. I doubt very much these sets have been recorded. If they have someone is keeping them to themselves and keeping very quiet about it. Some of the tracks featured on the final CD won't even played at Space that weekend
                Originally posted by res0nat0r
                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• tommpenny1
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

For the GU release Sasha did two sets one at 11am till 2pm outside on the terrace. And the other set in the evening inside. I doubt very much these sets have been recorded. If they have someone is keeping them to themselves and keeping very quiet about it. Some of the tracks featured on the final CD won't even played at Space that weekend
                  THANX FOR THE INFO CHUNKY
                  I WISH I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THOSE!
                  @@

Comment

• ubiqe
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
                    For the GU release Sasha did two sets one at 11am till 2pm outside on the terrace. And the other set in the evening inside. I doubt very much these sets have been recorded.
                    Well, obviously they were recorded if they made a cd out of them At least in parts. But more probably they had the whole thing & cut the best parts out for GU. Which means they possibly do exist. Somewhere among sasha's messy collection

Comment

• Cloud
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Apr 2006

No they didn't cut the best parts, these two mixes are the 2 different sets played in the same day at different time. They have intro and outros.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                        Vortexuralizor
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
                        The closest you will get will be Babylon in Greensboro, NC from May 26 1999

Sasha @ Babylon in Greensboro, NC from May 26 1999 Part 1: 68:00 1. Underworld - Jumbo [JBO] 2. Medway - R.A.F [Hooj] 3. 4. Celeda - Be Yourself [Twisted] 5. Phaser - Driven 6. Marc Et Claude - La (Van Bellen Mix) [Positiva] 7. Medway - The Baseline Track (GU013 version) [Hooj] 8. 9. Tilt - Children (Breeder's

sasha played in tampa that night. it was 2 days before my 21st birthday, the door guy almost gave me a 21+ wrist band. i took mescaline and had a wonderful evening. this set is most often mislabeled as Sasha @ The Rub, Tampa (2000), however he never played here in the year 2000. the tracklist looks very similar to the Rub set.

ps i still have a flyer for this, but unfortunately no scanner.

Comment

• Bryanw24
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                          this set is most often mislabeled as Sasha @ The Rub, Tampa (2000), however he never played here in the year 2000. the tracklist looks very similar to the Rub set.

ps i still have a flyer for this, but unfortunately no scanner.

If I remember correctly he canceled one show and then reschedule. I also have the flyer for this event. Yo Steve I would almost bet you a hundo that we met each other at least four or five times at either The Fantasy Ranch, Rubb, Marz, Cozmos......I can't believe I'm still alive after all those crazy weekends.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                            Vortexuralizor
                            • Jun 2004

i remember the cancelled date too. DIGWEED showed up instead that night.
                            they were handing out business card sized fliers in Ybor that night letting everyone know. i also have a few of those around too.

Comment

• pilot
                              The World is my Playground
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                              ... i took mescaline and had a wonderful evening.
                              Jib, you have done drugs before?
                              Bluewire Productions

Comment

Working...