X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FASSTEDDIE
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Well here we go again Baby Anne New CD Party @ The Amp

Ya i know break Beats kind of suck, But Baby Anne has her New Cd release to night @ the Amp in tampa. Yes i know i will here from all that she sucks but thats all that's around tonight .So what the Hell get a lillie Toasted and go party
    Enjoy Life as you only Live Once So enjoy it :WinkNSmile:
  • windsor1995
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2004

Re: Well here we go again Baby Anne New CD Party @ The Amp

i always get Baby Anne and Dj Irene (has anyone heard of her?) confused... does Baby Anne only play breaks? and what kind? prog/funky?
    anyways , i hope she is better than Dj Irene (sorry, if anyone here likes her)

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FASSTEDDIE";p="
      i know i will here from all that she sucks but thats all that's around tonight .So what the Hell get a lillie Toasted and go party
      Actually you will hear it from us that she sucks. If that's all that's around in Tampa then I certainly wouldn't come on here and brag about it. I mean I don't go around posting that Jimmy Joslin is spinning at Icon here in Orlando or anything. Oh and by the way, what the fuck is "lillie Toasted"?

Originally posted by windsor1995
      does Baby Anne only play breaks?
      No, she usually playes a lot of shit too.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• windsor1995
        Getting Somewhere
        • Oct 2004

windsor1995 wrote: ? Select ?? Expand
        does Baby Anne only play breaks?

No, she usually playes a lot of shit too.

So does Dj Irene ----> maybe that is why i get them mixed up all the time

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by windsor1995";p="
          So does Dj Irene ----> maybe that is why i get them mixed up all the time
          Very true my man, very true.
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• supaz
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

This is the worst...

[B]

Comment

• CSquare
              Addiction started
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ";p="
              i always get Baby Anne and Dj Irene (has anyone heard of her?) confused... does Baby Anne only play breaks? and what kind? prog/funky?
              anyways , i hope she is better than Dj Irene (sorry, if anyone here likes her)
              dj irene is the dyke and the baby anne is a slut. there's how you tell them apart. if you've ever seen dj irene in person, you'd run the other way.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

not true about thats all there is to do in tampa. maybe in Ybor, but in the bay area, there are some nice places to go to listen to some good music.. The Lobby, Cafe Alba, Hyde Park Cafe (though it is a very pretentious crowd).. not huge venues and BIG name dj's, but some good house to go to listen to. Three used to play hyde park cafe all the time.
                So, fuck off with your baby anne release parties, we dont care.. thats why you are the only one that has EVER posted about her on this board.

Comment

• FASSTEDDIE
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Well i didn't feel like driving to South Beach and she was the only one that was at the Amp. And yes i go to
                  Hyde Park Cafe alot my brother works there.O and unome get a life if you don't like what i posted then Don't reply.Very easy.But i guess you have your head up your ass.And yes she did suck last but i had no other club in the area that really had any thing going now the last few weeks have been nice a the amp with DJ Sharaz & DJ Icey.But Yes there are a lot of other clubs around i just like the Amp and all the clubs in South Beach going there in the next 2 week. i hit up club Space
                  to See HowellWink Party
                  Danny Howells & Josh Wink O i guess they suck to right!!! No Wrong the kick Ass.

Club Space

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

sharaz and icey.. they fucking blow too....
                    and the amp is full of little fucked up candy ravers that dont have a clue as to what good music is.

Howells is good though. but I dont get to hear him much, since my head is apparently up my arse.

this is a public forum, I'll reply to whatever I want to.. it's my opinon, and I am allowed to voice it, such as you are.

and by the way , i dont remember personally attacking you in my 1st post, but if you want to go that route.. be my guest

Comment

• FASSTEDDIE
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

Your Right we do live in the USA and do have Freedom to say what we what.Ok kool you made your point Like i said Tampa has a Very Few Good places to go.My self i hit South Beach a few times a month. All is good.Well let me roll me a fat GreenLeaf Blunt on that note. Have a great night

Comment

Working...