X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

I had a dream about Jib last night.

We were on the way to a Digweed show driving in his car. I said to him that it was going to be a big shock for Diggers to see you at his show because he knows that you aren't alive. Jib just laughed, and said that he had to stop the car to take a piss. We pulled off to the side of the road at some marina with a bunch of boats. Next thing I know, the car slips into gear and starts rolling forward towards him and I'm trying to jump over into the drivers seat to put the breaks on. Someone is yelling at him that they are going to call the cops on him for pissing in public. Next thing I know, he is smoking a joint with this person and invites them to the Diggers show.

Next thing I know I'm frying a fish dinner for my mom (who is also no longer alive) and Jib.

Then I wake up.
    RIP ~ Steve James

• Bender420
    Tickle me Elmo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: I had a dream about Jib last night.

coming from someone who has very bizarre dreams, i can honestly say that ranks pretty high up there on the bizarro scale!
    i can't even begin to comprehend what that may mean.
    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I am a firm believer of the fact that if you dream of someone who you have been personally connected to, and this person is no longer with us, you are seeing his spirit.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
        coming from someone who has very bizarre dreams, i can honestly say that ranks pretty high up there on the bizarro scale!
        i can't even begin to comprehend what that may mean.
        My dreams are what are known as "lucid dreams". Very vivid, and I am to control the course of a lot of them. I have insomnia, but when I start to get tired at night, I think about the dreams that I will have when I finally do get to sleep. I look forward to it every single night.

I write down pretty much every dream that I have. You would be shocked if you looked into my dream book. This dream was pretty tame compared to the rest of them.

Originally posted by Kamal
        I am a firm believer of the fact that if you dream of someone who you have been personally connected to, and this person is no longer with us, you are seeing his spirit.
        I agree with this as well. The strange thing is that I have only had one or two dreams about my mother since she died 8 years ago, and to have her and Jib in the same dream last night is just amazing to me.
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• MCKat
          Fresh Peossy
          • Nov 2006

I have dreams about him from time to time too..

Shortly after he died, I made a trip out to Clearwater, FL and the night before I went out to the beach, I had a dream that he was walking me through his life. I kept finding pictures of him from all phases of his life, even though I'd only known him for 5/6 years. It felt like was telling me a story that he never had a chance to in this life.

Last week I had one where he kept asking if we'd found the note. Of course, after than dream, I wanted to come here and ask if he left one behind, but I don't know if that question is taboo.

I struggle with how vivid the dreams are, and I am glad that he shows up but I feel like I go through the grief all over again.

Lilsensa - Doesn't vivid dreaming include visualization of the things that you want to have in your life? I've heard stories of people who are into it who lose a grip on "reality" because their dreams are much better than this realm..

Comment

• lilsensa
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MCKat

Lilsensa - Doesn't vivid dreaming include visualization of the things that you want to have in your life? I've heard stories of people who are into it who lose a grip on "reality" because their dreams are much better than this realm..
            Lucid or "vivid" does not have to mean that the dreams are about items or outcomes that are desired in life. All it means is that the dreams are much more clearer than "normal" dreams.

Pretty much anyone can lucid dream, while some are intent on having them, they practice methods that will allow them to have these types of dreams.

Yeah, yeah, it's "wiki" but here is an overview..

Dream lucidity is the awareness that you are dreaming. This awareness can range from a faint recognition of the fact to a momentous broadening of perspective. Lucid dreams usually occur while a person is in the middle of a normal dream and...

RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

lilsensa, that is a pretty bizzare dream. The fact that you were in a car with him, the car coming towards him, you trying to save him from the car, and the Digweed stuff in the dream as well is just too strange.....it gave me goosebumps reading that.

I would have been pretty shaken up as well.

Originally posted by Kamal
              I wholeheartedly believe this as well. I have dreams of my Nanny and Poppy who have since passed (my Nanny in April last year and my Poppy 10 years ago) and it is very calming and peaceful to believe it is their spirits reaching out to say they are ok or whatever the dream is about.
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

I don't think that dream is bizzarre at all.

You were trying to save him from the fate that has already happened to him. - and connecting it to the theme that you both shared diggers/clubbing.
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Bender420
                  Tickle me Elmo!
                  • Jun 2004

that makes sense
                  Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                    Addiction started
                    • Aug 2008

I have dreams about him all the time. I also hear him speaking to me in his many "accents". I just hope one of these days the dreams will explain the unanswered. But I know that will not happen. But most of the dreams are calming, so I do not mind. It makes me feel like he is still with me.
                    UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• DancingQueen
                      AVB FanClub | President
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                      I don't think that dream is bizzarre at all.

You were trying to save him from the fate that has already happened to him. - and connecting it to the theme that you both shared diggers/clubbing.
                      Its not bizzare (and maybe that's not even the right word) that he was trying to save him....its more the components of the dream considering everything that happened
                      sigpic
                      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• scifi pi
                        Addiction started
                        • Oct 2004

I had a dream of him spinning that killer remix of Underworld's "Pearls Girl"....crazy, crazy, crazy while I was having a threesome with Shiva and Mayaa.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

if it was a true dream about jib it would have been a threesome with you, jib and poto

Comment

• lilsensa
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

With a bukakke ending.
                            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• MJ
                              Here since 2002
                              • Jun 2004

For the first time ever I changed my screen saver to my pictures. The very first picture that came up was one of Steve in Miami, the second one that came up was a picture of one of the early MS t shirts. My jaw hit the floor and I sat there is silence for 5 minutes.
                              mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...