Nick Warren's New Mix CD

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Nick Warren's New Mix CD

So Nick's basically doing what Dave Seaman did with his CD

Nick Warren presents The Soundgarden

delighted to announce my new Soundgarden CD compilation will be released on 9th June via PledgeMusic. Get involved!

Hi everyone,
    2014 will see the first release of my new compilation series “The Soundgarden”. Putting together compilation albums has always been something I love. This time I have joined forces with PledgeMusic to partner me in offering you the chance to get the album plus many more wonderful things such as T-shirts, prints and even having me DJ at your private event!

Sourcing new music and making it into a cohesive album isn’t always an easy process but something I find very fulfilling. Ever since compiling the first ever “Back To Mine” in the 90’s my passion for weird and wonderful ambient textures and melody-filled driving dancefloor sounds has been one of the driving forces of my search for the perfect track.

I feel that my role as a producer and dj also includes helping new and emerging talent and giving them a platform to be noticed in this ever-changing musical world. This is something I’ve been able to pursue again with this new album that will be my 13th!
    On my new Soundgarden album, CD1 will concentrate on the more Leftfield side of electronica from deep ambient to fractured sonics. CD2 will head to the dancefloor while sticking to my goal of delivering stunning compositions from some of electronic music’s finest artists, both new and established. I have already commissioned exclusive tracks for the album from producers including Barry Jamieson, Black 8, Da Funk and Waywork and the music is sounding stunning.

To coincide with the album I’ll also be curating a series of Soundgarden events, bringing together some awesome DJ’s and live acts. The first of these will be the album release pre-party in Brixton on May10th!

So take a look at what’s on offer and pledge away! With your help I feel we can produce a timeless album that we can all be proud of.

Thanks for your support
    Nick
      Posting comments is disabled.
    Working...