X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scifi pi
    Addiction started
    • Oct 2004

A Big Thank You...

to all that attended last nights JELLY memorial event on Pensacola Beach, FL. It was a great success and many thankz to all that donated their time, resources, efforts, etc. in making this happen. Especially to Steve Graham for taking the time to come up and play under the additional strain of his health and medical condition and to those that drove many long distances and hours to share a few hours with many of Steve's fans, friends, collegues and spiritual musical brothers in arms.

I'm sure Meg's and E will have pictures to upload soon after a couple days of recovery.

Thanks again and I'm sure Jibs was definitely looking down upon us.

PS - I believe Hafid recorded his and Steve Graham's set and will be uploading and posting soon.
  • DancingQueen
    AVB FanClub | President
    • Oct 2005

Re: A Big Thank You...

Glad to hear it was a big success!!

I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it! I am sure Steve was looking down from heaven and watching all night with a big goofy smile on his face and bopping to the beats
    sigpic
    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by scifi pi
      Steve Graham for taking the time to come up and play under the additional strain of his health and medical condition

I dont mean to be nosy but is Steve grahm ok???

Comment

• scifi pi
        Addiction started
        • Oct 2004

Steve Graham is doing great and healing well. He had a recent short stint in the hospital but all is well. Just as Steve James was, he also has become one of Pensacola's FSM adopted brothers of the progressive sound. Jib can never be replaced but there could be no better person to continue the "sharing of the beats" none other than Steve Graham. He has been a super trooper since the MS meet.

FYI - we are tentatively scheduling something for Jib's 2009 birthday on the weekend of May 29th-31st, so pencil that in your calendars for those who would like to come visit.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving...and God speed to ALL.

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Kick ass!
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Bender420
            Tickle me Elmo!
            • Jun 2004

I really enjoyed that! Much thanks to the FSM hospitality!!! Thanks to everyone for opening your doors and arms to steve graham and I. Steve it was great hanging out with you again and I look forward to the next one.
            Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

I want to apologize to everyone for not being able to make the trip with Jamey. It's something we'd planned on doing together, but my fiance's grandmother passed away earlier this week and I had to drive her to Virginia for the weekend. I thought about y'all and Steve last night and would have loved to be there with you as Steve's life was celebrated. Hope to see you all again soon. I know Jamey was glad to be there, you guys are all fantastic.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• scifi pi
                Addiction started
                • Oct 2004

From Steve's mother who made an unexpected surprise visit to Pensacola Beach after a 10-hour drive from Port Charlotte, Florida -

"The night at the Islander was very special to me. It was awesome to be there with you all. Steven truly had some very good friends. We were very happy that you were there to show our respect for my son, his music and friends. That's why we were there. THANK YOU SO MUCH."

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

^Wow, very cool.
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• hashhead
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

Any video's or.........."pics or STFU??"

Comment

• jarble187
                      vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                      • Sep 2004

"The night at the Islander was very special to me. It was awesome to be there with you all. Steven truly had some very good friends. We were very happy that you were there to show our respect for my son, his music and friends. That's why we were there. THANK YOU SO MUCH."
                      It unfortunate that this praise couldn't of come before Steve's death. Im glad she's come around though.
                      Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• phuck'm-up
                        MCast Resident DJ
                        • Jan 2008

I wish I were not in Broken Bow at the time.
                        https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• Bender420
                          Tickle me Elmo!
                          • Jun 2004

yea, there were quite a few pics taken by emilie and i noticed another girl getting most of steve graham's set on video. hafid and megan also recorded the night so just give it time and it'll get sorted out!
                          Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                            Addiction started
                            • Aug 2008

I would like to second the post by Oliver. We were so pleased by the turn out Friday Night. I would like to thank all the DJ's who played their hearts out. Especially like to thank Steve Graham and Jamey for making the trip. I know Jib was looking down with a huge smile on his face, possibly even whispering something(in an accent of course).

We all still can't believe he is gone. We miss him so much!!! The one up side of this is how strong our FSM family is here in P'cola. I personally could not have gotten through this without them. To my FSM family words cannot even begin to describe the appreciation and love I feel for you.

To our MS crew please know you are welcome here anytime.

Thank you again and mucho luv always

Emilie
                            UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                              Anyone have Styx livesets?
                              • Jun 2004

From Steve's mother who made an unexpected surprise visit to Pensacola Beach after a 10-hour drive from Port Charlotte, Florida -

has anyone played her the Diggers tribute - which went out WORLDWIDE!?
                              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...