X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Game of Thrones

Anyone seen this on Sky? or whatever the US equivalent is...thought the plot was average so far...but the women...copious amounts of exposed breasts everywhere...and some great great looking babes.
    Anyway...I will be watching this...for a while

i am in love
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Game of Thrones

Downloaded but haven't seen it ... I'm interested because I read fantasy books but the series are way too heavy for me to get into, so this could be a good alternative.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

This is on my to watch list, along with Camelot.

Comment

• Homegrove
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

*adopts Russian gangster accent*

Is good.
        Forward thinking house music

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

I'm curious how long this will last even though a second season's been confirmed. Can't imagine this being popular or well-rated.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• maddlingo
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

I've watched every episode so far and it's been pretty good. With all the characters it can get a little confusing as whats going on. Definitely tons of boobs though.
            "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• fumanchu182
              Angantyr The Ruthless
              • Jun 2004

I watched three episodes last night on demand, I loved every second of it. Also helps that I am a science fiction & fantasy nerd.
              The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                • Mar 2008

i don't care about criticism; the fact that hollywood is making another killer buster, in my favorite genre, makes me must see
                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• demonAfro
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Didn't care for it.

Comment

• nick007
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2007

Got first 2 eps waiting for some more before watching with the missus

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

I'm quite enjoying it at the moment. I just hope they don't uncover a plan to release some biochemical into the general public.
                      Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• stephen028
                        Addiction started
                        • Nov 2007

Great series. really portrays the bruatality of man's history quite well (the politacal side anyway, not so much the dragons and white walkers, etc.). A lot of the story is rooted in history(war of the roses, house Lancaster vs. house York, Dothraki warlords as mongols), Some things they have done quite well in the HBO version, other things, not so much. Definatley recommend the books to anyone that likes fantasy, and Martin announced recently the 5th book is released in July, guess I'm re-reading this, again. Game of Thrones IS just the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Ned Stark kills me.

Comment

• Shpira
                            Angry Boy Child
                            • Oct 2006

i like these... so true
                            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Man ... Ned Stark ... wtf ... what a waste. All that honour and he's forced to betray everyting in the end.

Comment

Working...