• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

Originally posted by chunky
    No I'm fully aware of the ISI, I think they where involved with the Americans in 9/11. But that doesnt mean to say the personnel on the mititary base where aware of Bin Laden's whereabouts.
    Its nutty how every person employed by the US Gov't is involved in lying and coverups. But everyone in the Pakistani gov't isn't.

Wack.

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
      Its nutty how every person employed by the US Gov't is involved in lying and coverups. But everyone in the Pakistani gov't isn't.

Wack.
      No not everyone, some people. I actually said in my post I think the ISI where involved. You choose to overlook that.
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

nah, i heard he was going to be at marvin gaye's kegger tonight... you guys should all mob over. it's gonna be a blast
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Wack.

i think you're wrong... Pakistanis are fearfull of these people, they dont have the budget the US has nor the training to deal with these guys and also they are right next to the most anti US country in the world iran, to be seen actively helping the US is bad for already shakey relations
          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by thebanned1
              i think you're wrong... Pakistanis are fearfull of these people, they dont have the budget the US has nor the training to deal with these guys and also they are right next to the most anti US country in the world iran, to be seen actively helping the US is bad for already shakey relations
              I have no trouble believing maybe the people living around the city might have known, they weren't going to say anything to anyone for fear of getting their heads cut off. I have no problem with that. I also believe there were probably some in the gov't getting paid to look the other way, or not talk about anything unusual. Both seem like reasonable things that could happen to me.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                • Mar 2008

navy seals keep it low key for the lulz
                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

Jesus how many fake pics are there?

Comment

• thebanned1
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • May 2009

I have no trouble believing maybe the people living around the city might have known, they weren't going to say anything to anyone for fear of getting their heads cut off. I have no problem with that. I also believe there were probably some in the gov't getting paid to look the other way, or not talk about anything unusual. Both seem like reasonable things that could happen to me.
                    i highly doubt it.. think about it, if the government guy u were talking about were open to bribes or whatever then surely they would of told the cia of his whereabouts and claimed the reward of $25 mill rather than take what would of been substantially smaller hand outs from whoever. osama was a very VERY clever cunt and probably knew that close to danger for him would of probably been the only place no one would look for him

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

i highly doubt it.. think about it, if the government guy u were talking about were open to bribes or whatever then surely they would of told the cia of his whereabouts and claimed the reward of $25 mill rather than take what would of been substantially smaller hand outs from whoever. osama was a very VERY clever cunt and probably knew that close to danger for him would of probably been the only place no one would look for him
                      This seems reasonable. I'd also believe that I'd be the guy who would take $10k from the guy down the road who said I should take the money and stfu or he's going to have myself and my family chopped up vs. some 25 million bucks which who knows how I'd get ahold of that...

Comment

• PROG
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by chunky
                        Funny thats not what Obama said in his announcement.
                        owned.

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

This seems reasonable. I'd also believe that I'd be the guy who would take $10k from the guy down the road who said I should take the money and stfu or he's going to have myself and my family chopped up vs. some 25 million bucks which who knows how I'd get ahold of that...
                          lol if u think the american government wouldn't do a deal to help the guy and his family get the hell out of there to safety for the location of osama then i dont think ur thinking about this rationally

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

lol if u think the american government wouldn't do a deal to help the guy and his family get the hell out of there to safety for the location of osama then i dont think ur thinking about this rationally
                            it ain't that. hes not going to even go try because he is going to get the shit kicked out of him and then killed.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by PROG
                              owned.
                              im not sure you understand the words capture OR kill. it means one OR the other.

Comment

• chunky
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Jan 2006

I would be suprissed if more than a handfull of "Al-Qaeda" knew he was hiding the that house, never mind getting the government in on it.
                                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...