Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Bin Laden's Pictures to be released.

Originally posted by Caley Martin
    seems like an endless cycle... le sigh.
    yea...
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

its not happening

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

looks like olde' Leon got ahead of himself...

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Probably best not to flaunt in it anyway, it is a pretty macabe story/scene already the way it is. I wonder if/when this will 'leak' on the net though...

Comment

• thebanned1
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • May 2009

here we go :P

brace yourselves

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Originally posted by thebanned1

brace yourselves

This guy is awesome.

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

if you watch my whole link you will see that people at the highest parts of government know that this whole thing is a hoax. I mean the guy is in the CFR and he is spilling the beans

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

Highest levels of government...you mean The President?

Comment

• Highsteppa
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      Probably best not to flaunt in it anyway, it is a pretty macabe story/scene already the way it is. I wonder if/when this will 'leak' on the net though...
                      The whole idea of releasing the photos in the first place wouldn't serve much purpose (other than give a short catharsis to the general public) which wouldn't be served anyways in time. The people who don't believe that his death occurred would scream Photoshop in the first place (much like they did when Obama released his long form birth certificate) or make up some other bullshit that would serve their theory. And the fact that it could be used as a means of enticing the more radical terrorist groups for recruitment material and portrayed as a war trophy would be counterproductive to eliminating or at least diminishing the threat of terrorism.

It's a good choice in the longer run - people that claim that he's still alive are going to wait a long time before they hear from bin Laden again, so bring a chair. And it shows some respect to the Muslim religion.

I loved reading the fucktards on the net that are bitching about his being shot and unarmed. He didn't fucking surrender and he's responsible for thousands of deaths. It's not like he gets multiple chances to give himself up.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

This story is changing all the time.. First Osama was involved in an intense fire fight and used his wife as a human shield and she died. Then Osama didn't have a weapon and didn't use his wife as a human shield.. And it turns out she didn't die and was only shot in the leg??

Anyone else smell that?

Reso the CFR is more powerful than the President sorry..

Comment

• Highsteppa
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Feb 2005

brace yourselves

Holy fuck. It's amazing how these tards are always convinced that they have the "definitive version" of things. hahaha

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by runningman
                            This story is changing all the time.. First Osama was involved in an intense fire fight and used his wife as a human shield and she died. Then Osama didn't have a weapon and didn't use his wife as a human shield.. And it turns out she didn't die and was only shot in the leg??

Anyone else smell that?

Reso the CFR is more powerful than the President sorry..

lol u need to get ur head out of the conspiracy gutter m8

of course the story is changing all the time because after all this was a highly secret mission... its not as if they are going to relay every correct detail as it happens, most of what u read in the papers and see on the news is filled with reporters speculation about what happened to fill a story

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

lol u need to get ur head out of the conspiracy gutter m8

of course the story is changing all the time because after all this was a highly secret mission... its not as if they are going to relay every correct detail as it happens, most of what u read in the papers and see on the news is filled with reporters speculation about what happened to fill a story
                              holi balls....a rational observation on this for once. but you can't hinge on a conspiracy if you think like this though, which could be an issue.

Comment

• thebanned1
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                                holi balls....a rational observation on this for once. but you can't hinge on a conspiracy if you think like this though, which could be an issue.
                                well its simple m8 if u look it rationally, news is funnelling through in bits from different sources ( obviously government officials ) but even the military dont fully trust government officials to a certain extent so really the only people who will know the complete full story will be high end officials, trying to get info from these guys is like trying to get blood from a stone, this is why they are up there in government

you have to consider that this was also done in a foreign country without the countries knowledge or permission so to a certain extent there will be a black screen of credible info funnelling out thus to confuse not only other officials in other countries but the general public... if u think they don't do that deliberately then think again

Comment

Working...