Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011

Just posting to get it underway.

Straight out of the blocks today

Part 1:

01. Ryan Davis - My White Zebra (Estroe Remix) [Wunderbar Recordings | wb 001]
    02. Arithmetics - For The Faint of Heart (Freerange Records Colour Series: Violet 08 Sampler) [Freerange Records | FR150]
    03. CamelPhat - Watergate [unsigned]
    04. Rodskeez & Adam Jace - In My Naked Village [Sudbeat | Promo]
    05. Patrice Bäumel - To Insanity And Beyond [Trouw | TRW1]

Part 2:

01. Dave Shtorn – Magic Moments (Eelke Kleijn’s Magical Dub Ride) [Indigo Records | INDIG100]

02. Sven Väth – Ballet Romance (Yousef Circus Rework) [Circus Recordings | Promo]

03. Andrew McDonnell – @am dj [unreleased]

04. Scotty.A – Persistence [DAR | DAR021]

Btw if for any reason , such as me putting up an expiring link , you have problems . All you have to do is go to www.hernancattaneo.com and hit the radio link , it gives you all choices on listening , downloading , subscribing etc.
    Last edited by DIDI; May 29, 2011, 10:33:41 PM.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Episode 004 | Delta FM 90.3 | 28.05.2011

we are here again.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Yep !! Loving this track. !!
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• unkle
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Mar 2007

Great start as usual.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

Disney for me

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• unkle
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Mar 2007

ohhhh AchtungBaby! is here too.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Feb 2009

weird last track on the first part

Chuck? lol

Comment

• unkle
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Mar 2007

Yes, a little weird. the first three were delicious.

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

He's going to stop these shows seem so short. Btw like the weird one.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Feb 2009

It's Absolut time

Comment

• unkle
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Mar 2007

Thanks DIDI. another master class from hernan.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

You know I think I have spoilt them on my local forum here. 600 views since last week , I got 4 responses Still as long as they are listening I'm happy

Comment

• AntonyM
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

This second set is otherworldly, great mix.
                          Originally posted by Shpira
                          So came back last night...
                          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                          Originally posted by Illuminate
                          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

The last ten minutes of the second set is crackers, losing it, fckin mental.
                            Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• simonr
                              Transitionator
                              • Jun 2004

Here's the full tracklist:

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta_FM 90.3) - Episode 003

Part 1:

01. Ryan Davis - My White Zebra (Estroe Remix) [Wunderbar Recordings | wb 001]
                              02. Arithmetics - For The Faint of Heart (Freerange Records Colour Series: Violet 08 Sampler) [Freerange Records | FR150]
                              03. CamelPhat - Watergate [unsigned]
                              04. Rodskeez & Adam Jace - In My Naked Village [Sudbeat | Promo]
                              05. Patrice Bäumel - To Insanity And Beyond [Trouw | TRW1]

Part 2:

01. Dave Shtorn – Magic Moments (Eelke Kleijn’s Magical Dub Ride) [Indigo Records | INDIG100]

02. Sven Väth – Ballet Romance (Yousef Circus Rework) [Circus Recordings | Promo]

03. Andrew McDonnell – @am dj [unreleased]

04. Scotty.A – Persistence [DAR | DAR021]
                              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...