Clear All
  • Rapha.R12
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2011

Area 51

FakeClub, Trashbags & DFB presents –
    AREA 51 – May 13th
    Home Nightclub, Sydney

In 2010 the infamous WE LOVE NOIZE brand set an unparalleled standard for parties in Sydney. In 2011 the joint forces of Trashbags, Dead Eye Touring, D.F.B. and Fake Club return with a new event, an event designed with the sole purpose to go above and beyond anything that has come before it. We proudly announce the inception of AREA 51 : The Party to end all parties.

To contain all of what Area 51 brings to Sydney, we’re taking over all of Sydney’s premier venue: Home. Spanning over across four rooms, you’ll have to see for yourself how deep Area 51 really goes…

So this Black Friday as you pass through the doors of AREA 51 you fall into a world not ruled by man, but by monsters. Revered the world over and hardened by the wildest parties of our time, AREA 51 plays host to FIVE uncontrollable agents of chaos.
    __________________________________________________ _________

GTRONIC (DIM MAK – BELGIUM): Making his first return to Australia since last year’s We Love Noize tour. The indisputable and original master of veteran master of wobble, distortion and heart-rendering baselines.
    GTRONIC's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

CYBERPUNKERS (FREAKZ ME OUT – Italy): The masked Milanese duo that have been tearing down systems the world over for the last 6 years. Making their return to Australian shores after last year’s sold out “ITALIAN HORROR” tour.
    CYBERPUNKERS's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

MOTOR (DIM MAK – L.A.): L.A. born and bred Dim Mak heavy-hitter. Defined by his a brasive metallic music, combining tough techno beats & raw rock riffs, underscored by ‘relentless mechanical grooves that spit blood’ .
    MOTOR's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

DUB PANIK (FIGHT KLUB – BELGIUM): From the depths of Belgium’s infamous Fight Klub comes DUB PANIK. Reputed for his infallible command over dubstep, baselines and everything that goes BOOM.
    Listen to Dub Panik! | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

REDIAL (TUFF EM UP – SYDNEY): Home-grown in Sydney, Redial has established himself as one the most influential producers at home and abroad. Heavy-hitting Progressive electro synths with dangerous base drops layered with distortion – Redial never ceases to be ahead of the game.
    Listen to Redial | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

Spanning across 4 rooms and boasting a support vanguard composed over twenty-five artists, brace to leave Sydney behind as you fall into a world of its own – the world of AREA 51.

----++++++++++FULL LINE UP++++++++++---

====-MAIN ROOM-====
    OBEY & RA
    AJAX
    REDIAL
    CYBERPUNKERs
    GTRONIC
    MOTOR
    SMACKTOWN

===-MEZZANINE-===
    Katie Valentine
    Deleted Scene
    Oh Glam!
    STARFUCKER DJS
    LIGHTYEAR
    Fake Bratpack

==-ICON ROOM-==
    Downkick
    We Monsta
    Glove Cats
    TRUMP DISCO
    DUB PANIK
    Loco Crooks

=-WOLF BAR-=
    Cheap Lettus
    Whatever Crew
    Foutre Le Camp
    Teenage Terror Squad
    Radio Crash
    __________________________________________________ _________

I Should have tickets by the end of the week so get back to me ASAP as these will sell quickly ! Only $40 each

• DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Area 51

YUK!!!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Illuminate
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Aug 2009

Re: Area 51

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
      Sbando
      - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
      Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
      Bob
      "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
      the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
      KiwiTollway

Comment

Working...