• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Lest We Forget

The year was 1967.

http://hustlermagazine.com/features/?p=85 (page is safe)

And still no justice till this very day.
    Last edited by dig72; June 11, 2011, 10:29:25 PM.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Lest We Forget

i'm tempted to click on a hustlermagazine link, but not at work....
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• dig72
      Gold Gabber
      • Nov 2004

It's that time again.

Here's a great little doco on what happened that day.

Dead In The Water. Attack On The USS Liberty.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

I thought this thread was about Marilyn Manson.

Nevermind...carry on.

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

personally have a hard time believe that an australian gives a fuck about something that happened to an american navy vessel several decades ago.

i'm actually pretty sure you wouldn't give a fuck but for the fact that jews are involved. lol.

*looks around for dig72's USS Cole bombing thread*

edit* so compensation was paid to the victim's families what justice are you looking for?
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by res0nat0r
            I thought this thread was about Marilyn Manson.

Nevermind...carry on.

Yah, I think of this album every time I read this thread title too

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              personally have a hard time believe that an australian gives a fuck about something that happened to an american navy vessel several decades ago.

i'm actually pretty sure you wouldn't give a fuck but for the fact that jews are involved. lol.

*looks around for dig72's USS Cole bombing thread*

edit* so compensation was paid to the victim's families what justice are you looking for?
              Bloody hell !! Money isn't everything, Recognition of what happened to them might be a good start.

Why do you always assume Australians are not interested in what happens in the rest of the world. ?? That may be the case in America but believe me we are VERY interested in what happens in the rest of the world. We fully recognise the repercussions. And there is nothing wrong with Dig72 being concerned about what Israel is doing in the middle east ! The whole world should be. Israel, NOT Jews , he often puts up positive articles from jews . There are Jewish organisations that aren't happy with what Israel is doing .
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

^Maybe've you've missed the 1000 previous posts which all boil down to: The US and Israel are disciples of Satan bent on destroying the world, and Palestine is carved from heavenly stone.

Hard to take someone serious when every post is some black and white post containing too many adjectives like a broken record.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

Oh and this is a dance music board, not the forum where we help dictate UN world policy...so I don't take it too srs.

srs.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
                    Bloody hell !! Money isn't everything, Recognition of what happened to them might be a good start.

Why do you always assume Australians are not interested in what happens in the rest of the world. ?? That may be the case in America but believe me we are VERY interested in what happens in the rest of the world. We fully recognise the repercussions. And there is nothing wrong with Dig72 being concerned about what Israel is doing in the middle east ! The whole world should be. Israel, NOT Jews , he often puts up positive articles from jews . There are Jewish organisations that aren't happy with what Israel is doing .
                    I'm sure you completely give a fuck about what happened in 1967. Or, for that matter, anything else that happened in 1967. I'm sure this is easily chalked up to your believe that Israelis are perfect and conduct flawless military actions and therefore this was not a mistake, but a deliberate attempt to sink an assisting ship of an allied force. It's nice that you have such high confidence in the Israeli military, but shit happens. War is hell. What will more recognition accomplish? I'm not entirely sure. My gut instinct tells me even more recognition won't satisfy you because your ultimate demand isn't the recognition itself, but something entirely different. lol

I wonder if we could get UN recognition for the unjustified imprisonment of the woman whose baby was eaten by that dingo. To have someone serve harsh punishment for what a wild animal did is completely out of bounds. lol
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      ^Maybe've you've missed the 1000 previous posts which all boil down to: The US and Israel are disciples of Satan bent on destroying the world, and Palestine is carved from heavenly stone.

Hard to take someone serious when every post is some black and white post containing too many adjectives like a broken record.
                      the best part about broken records is that they're predictable.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

I can't believe either of you would have the nerve to say anything broken records and predictability .
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DIDI

I can't believe either of you would have the nerve to say anything broken records and predictability .
                          You've been identified as a mole. I knew you were a double agent all along.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

cia?

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Comment

Working...