X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poults
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2006

Re: I have a new toy

The problem android has against ios is that iphones are identical hardware spec so the software is optimised for this, android has hundreds of different phone specs so this is where you get the probelm of apps working in some cases and not others. Im sure android will get there eventually though, it is still a fairly new os but there is a lot of potential, look at old htc heros which are running the 2.3.4 update smoothly. At the end of the day though it is just down to personal preference and what suits the end user.
    Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Like the Mac and PC situation.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• poults
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2006

^^ Precisely, to each their own.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• go0gle
          Platinum Poster
          • Jan 2007

Just look at what is happening on the home screen.. good stuff

Comment

• Kat
            A pretty fn good milkshake
            • Mar 2006

main screen is basically all-in-one social networking and its pretty annoying to be honest and useless to someone that doesnt have a fb, twitter,.. the graphic is dull too. the flights app is ok
            i see this phone appropriate for someone who travels a lot for work and is really really interested in all status updates of his friends

on the other hand imag is a great app
            ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• dusk
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Good going Kat! I absolutely love my iPhone 4 which I got in December, mind you I was quite happy with my Android, HTC phone and hacked the hell outta it, and since I have my iTouch I didn't really care for the iPhone, but regardless now that I have it, I have yet to experience a phone that will beat it. As Kamal mentioned the 5 is coming out in September so yea... I'll be drooling then...
              ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...