Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Exit Festival 2011 (Serbia) 07.07.2011

Download:
    http://ul.to/7yo4p079

• feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Exit Festival 2011 (Serbia) 07.07.2011

17mb? What's up with these short Zabiela sets?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

Re: James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Exit Festival 2011 (Serbia) 07.07.2011

boooooooooooooooooo!!!!

i want a decent 2/3 hour outting from jimmy z!!!

Comment

• adeelmir72
        Addiction started
        • Oct 2010

did u get this?? its 1:19

live set via http://home.djmag.es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126&catid=42&Itemid=62 via JZ fb page "Here's a live set I donated to DJ Mag Spain's Podcast" http://www.djmag.es/home/podcast/031/James_Zabiela_DJMagES_June2011.mp3
        triscuits

Comment

• poults
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by adeelmir72
          I missed this too so cheers man, wish people would stop posting 19 min sets and all that shit, it aint even worth the effort of people recording and uploading etc.
          Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Frozen
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2010

does anybody have mix from exit festival??

Comment

• Skotina
              Getting Somewhere
              • Aug 2006

Too bad that it is so short... but thanxxx anyway...
              Computer games don't affect kids.
              I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we would all run around in dark rooms eating pills and listening to repetitive music.... Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

If you enjoy wasting your time then it is not a waste of time...

Comment

Working...