X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ripping Audio from Video Site.

I paid for my Pro version (Mac) and am very happy with it, even though its only used every so often !
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

There are many well known tools for Win, WM Recorder (shareware) and Orbit are the ones I use and, along with JDownloader (that can catch "streams" when they're not real streams (Youtube, Soundcloud, Mixcloud too but it got more complicated) they cover it all. The latter two apps are free.

The fact is that there are well-protected streams, complex scripts manage to hide the actual music (see Garry's link, or Radio 1). Gifted people can by-pass those but it's beyond my skills.

As for RECORDING from your soundcard (what your Mac app does), there's Total Recorder, trusted but not free. I don't remember if Audacity can do recordings too but I bet there are many free alternatives.
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

^^^ I'm actually a real cheapskate , if I pay for something it has to be bloody good
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• GarryX
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sbando
          Audacity can do recordings too .
          I tried Audacity mate but the quality was terrible. Not sure if i had it set up properly but i prefer to leave these things to people that know what they are doing

BTW DIDI, the quality on that recording if fine.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^ Good to hear. !! They keep doing things to Audio Hijack Pro to make it better

Btw Simon, I used to only use it occasionally , now I use it a lot !!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...