X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Supreme Court + Obamacare

Did we not have a multi-page thread on that very issue?

It doesn't matter. the wings of the commerce clause was clipped today. Our march towards totalitarianism may continue, but it will do so with a severe limp.

LMAO.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
      Anyone guessing how they will rule? I am guessing they will strike down the law seeing as how they've ruled that corporations are people previously and seem to be owned by corporate america now...but you never know.
      So the Supreme Court is owned by corporations? Tell me more.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

^I'm surprised they didn't reverse it today actually...we will see how well Rommney chanting taxes taxes taxes taxes until November works out, who knows which way it will go. I'd like to see people ask him about the health bill he passed when he was govnuh though...hes trying to forget that part of his history right now.....

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

I recommend the 10th Amendment as a starting point for your inquiry.

It is about taxes. This is a HUGE tax. What more is there to it? Is Romney not allowed to say 'taxes' even though that's what this is? Do tell me why that is.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

For all the mewling from the progressive nursery about partisanship and politicization on the Court, it was only conservative votes that were ever in play. The four leftist hacks on the bench were take-it-to-the-bank votes to uphold from day one despite the constitutional novelty of the mandate. They are and forever will be a rubber stamp on any sort of economic power grab by Congress, and yet, oddly, that never seems to affect leftist calculations about the integrity or the independence of the Court. If Roberts’s opinion had been, in its entirety, “Upheld because I say so,” Matthews still would have been on the air tonight slobbering all over him.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Homegrove
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              If homegrove was from:

Nazi germany: someone PLEASE tell me why we cant murder jews, blacks, homosexuals...

China: someone PLEASE tell my why youre allowed to have more than one child

Nigeria: someone PLEASE tell me why we cant burn witches and have child slavery

Soviet Union: someone PLEASE tell my why the government cant control every facet of my life

North korea: someone PLEASE tell me why i shouldnt be forced to eat mud pies.

And so forth.

Basically " i personally dont see whats wrong with being forced to buy private goods as long as i'm forced to pay for it."
              I know there's a theory how every internet-argument escalates to people calling someone a nazi but that was fucking fast.

But yeah, done aggravating you.
              Forward thinking house music

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

I know there's a theory that you clearly failed to comprehend what I wrote.

Here it goes.

I said, "IF Homegrove yadda yadda yadda...."

You're not a Nazi Homegrove. You're just plain fucking 'special'.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

DPMA Foundation : Physician Attitudes on Medicine - National Survey

Some key findings:

• 90% say the medical system is on the WRONG TRACK
                  • 83% say they are thinking about QUITTING
                  • 61% say the system challenges their ETHICS
                  • 85% say the patient-physician relationship is in a TAILSPIN
                  • 65% say GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT is most to blame for current problems
                  • 72% say individual insurance mandate will NOT result in improved access care
                  • 49% say they will STOP accepting Medicaid patients
                  • 74% say they will STOP ACCEPTING Medicare patients, or leave Medicare completely

To borrow a previous argument, just don't get sick, everything will be alright.

Comment

• subterFUSE
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                    ^I'm surprised they didn't reverse it today actually...we will see how well Rommney chanting taxes taxes taxes taxes until November works out, who knows which way it will go. I'd like to see people ask him about the health bill he passed when he was govnuh though...hes trying to forget that part of his history right now.....

Romney will win in a landslide. It was going to be a landslide before this ruling, and I think now it will be a bigger landslide.
                    The only polls that matter so far are the ones taken from likely voters (not registered voters), which have consistently shown Romney either in a point lead or losing within the margin of error. But there is usually a 7 point or so undecided segment. Undecideds always vote against the incumbent in every election, by a rate of about 90%. That means Romney has been in a significant lead all this time. And now the signature issue that caused Obama to lose control of the house and almost lose the senate is front row again. Combine the unpopularity of Obamacare with the fact it now includes the largest tax increase on the middle-class in history, and then consider the expiring Bush tax cuts in January, and the fact this economy is still stalling.... and it spells landslide for Romney.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

I guess that's about as funny as the Plessy ruling. Hey, the court said it was Constitutional.

/Resonator's Argument.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

Their dicks are bigger than everyones and thats that. It. Is. Done.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

You know what I find funny? It was only the conservative group of justices whose votes were in play.

None of the liberals were ever expected to deviate from their line.

Funny how healthacare insurance companies stock jumped after the ruling was announced.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

^Nothing to see here, just clear evidence that the Dems are reigning in those evil corporations they regularly defame.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                                I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                                • Mar 2008

as spineless as romney is -- i, including most of california are raging up and will therefore be voting for him -- cos this assclown we have in the white house has doomed our country to a deluge
                                (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...