• floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: September 12, 2012

Originally posted by Jenks
    Sounds like a YP not an MP.
    ^
    , awesome

I'm also on Sprint Rezo, correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't have call waiting because of Sprint's network.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

iPhone 5 won't support simultaneous voice and data on Verizon or Sprint | The Verge

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
        ^
        , awesome

I'm also on Sprint Rezo, correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't have call waiting because of Sprint's network.
        I am pretty sure my phone has call waiting. IE: someone can call and i can swap over if needed.

My phone doesn't do this either though. I can't get data while I'm on the phone with voice.

Will Sprint be getting the iPhone 5 anytime soon?

Comment

• ganjamo
          Platinum Poster
          • Jan 2006

I have a 3GS too and will likely upgrade to an iPhone5 or a Samsung Galaxy S3... not sure yet. Gotta see it IRL and make a choice.
          Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• dusk
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Unlocked iPhone 5 order submitted
            ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

DANNNNNG nice one dusk, seeing that I already have the Sammy Note running Jelly Bean, I don't know if I should use my wife's phone upgrade and snag the iPhone 5 upgrade for myself or get the new iPod touch, which would be the more logical thing to do. Decisions, decisions.
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• dusk
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Was very tempted to get the iTouch but then I also wanted the Nano... so I figured, I'd sell my iPhone 4, upgrade to the 5 and get the nano for Christmas and put the iTouch(red) on my Christmas wish list.... just because

So in anticipation of the arrival of my 5 I fired up my Old School (2002) iPod (First Gen - 20GB) with Scroll Wheel and voila there is still some good shit on there ... all my fav EDM sets from then....soooooo excited to put them back into rotation.

For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about -

K - if I were you, I'd be leaning toward the iTouch, Since giving up my HTC Hero and giving up on my Samsung Galaxy,I miss having an Android OS to muck about with
                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

I get 22% off on monthly plans at Verizon ... still thinking if I wanna go for the iPhone 5. This whole LTE thing seems like a debacle. The Verizon set would be nice cos I can use it outside of the US, but no simultaneous voice & data ...

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

4S phones are $99 on apple.com already. Are they going to go any lower anytime in the next few months or is that the new price for the "non new" apple phones?

I'm thinking of moving back to the iPhone, I like the bigger screen on the 5, but I want less shit in my pockets, so if the 4S could get cheep I could go for it. This money wallet I've seen on etsy would be up my alley to save me some room:

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Originally posted by dusk
                      K - if I were you, I'd be leaning toward the iTouch, Since giving up my HTC Hero and giving up on my Samsung Galaxy,I miss having an Android OS to muck about with
                      Yes I do want something to get back into the Apple eco-system. I have the iPad2 but shit cant' lug it around like a purse, I'm already carrying 2 phones (one personal and one for work) so defo want something smaller. I guess the new iPod Touch will more than likely be the way to go don't know why they made a smaller camera on it, that just stinks.

Originally posted by feather
                      The Verizon set would be nice cos I can use it outside of the US, but no simultaneous voice & data ...
                      I was under the impression buying a CDMA phone in the U.S. would be a ROYAL pain in the ass for use overseas.
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

If anyone wants a MINT condition iPhone 4, let me know.
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

^No 4S? I'd prob buy a used 4S

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Unfortunately no, only have an iPhone 4, its the wife's unit and she has baby'ed it for the last 2 years. Has anti-scratch plastic on the front and case on the back. Not a scratch on the sucker.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kamal

I was under the impression buying a CDMA phone in the U.S. would be a ROYAL pain in the ass for use overseas.
                              If I understand right, the CDMA phone has a sim tray that can be used overseas. Looking at the specs for the 2 (or 3) iPhone 5 models, all of them support GSM.

I think with the 4 or 4S, people on Verizon have gotten their phones unlocked for global sims.

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
                                I think with the 4 or 4S, people on Verizon have gotten their phones unlocked for global sims.
                                That will probably be my last ditch option if I can't sell my wife's iPhone 4.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...