Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rossello
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2009

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

Please reUPPP

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

I really like Marcelo, he can be very dark at times.

One that most seem to underrate is Gustavo di Tomaso. That 2005 promo on there still stands up as one of the most beautiful sets I've ever heard. I'm listening to the Mantra one now in all it's 320 glory. !! Yes, he gives us his sets in best mp3 Quality

My Files

I have been playing the Deep Mariano vs Gustavo di Tomaso 5 parter today. It's particularly good for 128. I've definitely learnt a lot over the last few years, I can even pick who is playing some of the time
      Last edited by DIDI; December 2, 2012, 04:55:56 AM.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
        i wanted to share it with another user on ms but unfortunaly the file dropper link is already dead and mediafire continues to deny service due to copyright. anyone have another link?

Why don't you upload it. ???
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• chuckc
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

lol. good point, i already chopped it..so i dont have the whole set

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

What do you mean you chopped it ??

Comment

• chuckc
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

^^^ I just edit out the parts i dont like with Hjsplit.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

^^^ Why would do you do it, ?? It would ruin the flow of a good set. A good Dj considers where a track should be. I would rather have a track I didn't like quite as much than have a hole in the mixing. That would really annoy me.! Aside from the fact that sometimes they grow on you because you are hearing them in context. I'm quite shocked. Do Many people do that ??

Comment

• OkiDokie
                  Addiction started
                  • Dec 2010

Never heard of anyone who does that. Lol

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

^^ Phew !!

Comment

• chuckc
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

IMO djs play way too many garbage trax....i dont want to listen to crap i dont like. that first trax with the male talking, nope would not ever want to hear that retarded trax so chop it!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by chuckc; November 15, 2012, 10:42:34 AM.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

You heard the saying, one one man's trash is another ones treasure?? So that is just your opinion , not everybody's, so it's not retarded Personally, imho, I think that track is amazing!! . In that particular mix it sets up the whole emotional feel of the set. I'm really enjoying the male voiceover things that are happening at the moment.!!

Comment

• chuckc
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

i hate all male voices, different strokes for different folks. hate to say it but its rare i like all the tracks in a single set. there is quite a bit of bad music out there.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Feb 2009

Fernando Ferreyra might be another cool option on this kind of sound Chuckc

www.fernandoferreyra.com Info: info@fernandoferreyra.com Booking: booking@fernandoferreyra.com Demos for Dreamers: dreamers@fernandoferreyra.com

Check it out

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• D.Williams
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Aug 2006

I dont understand why you would cut the mix as well... Just curios what are the pics of on your Avatar and signature?

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                                i hate all male voices, different strokes for different folks. hate to say it but its rare i like all the tracks in a single set. there is quite a bit of bad music out there.
                                Sexist I only hate bad voices /singing. I don't love every track in any one set either, but they usually work as bridging to maintain the flow and that is very important to me. I think there is a lot of really good music out there. There is a lot I don't like much , but it's still good.

Btw you really should get into Gustavo di Tomaso. I have been playing heaps over the last couple of days. He is really good. He would definitely help you get over the Martin drought.

Comment

Working...