Andy Stott - Numb (from Luxury Problems)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Andy Stott - Numb (from Luxury Problems)

Lost track of this guy but this video is sounding and looking good.

Mancunian producer Andy Stott is ready to release a new album on Modern Love called Luxury Problems.

The eight-track release is the latest part of a particularly prolific run for Stott, coming one year after his two acclaimed double-packs from 2011: We Stay Together and Passed Me By. All of the material on the album was recorded in the past 12 months. Five of the songs feature original vocals (a notable departure for Stott) from his former piano teacher Alison Skidmore, who he hadn't seen since he was a teenager until the time of the recording (apparently "it just sort of happened"). A press release describes the result as "sort of somewhere between Theo Parrish and Sade, but more fucked."

Luxury Problems was mastered by Matt Colton at Air Studios. It will be available at the end of October as a gatefold double-LP or a six-panel Digifile CD.

Tracklist
    01. Numb
    02. Lost and Found
    03. Sleepless
    04. Hatch the plan
    05. Expecting
    06. Luxury problems
    07. Up the box
    08. Leaving

Modern Love will release Luxury Problems on October 29th, 2012.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: Andy Stott - Numb (from Luxury Problems)

Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

Working...