So is anyone following the McAfee stories?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

So is anyone following the McAfee stories?

So epic. I remember McAfee from the Windows days, used to be the go-to anti-virus.

John McAfee Plays Hide-and-Seek in Belize - NYTimes.com

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: So is anyone following the McAfee stories?

No but his news invariably pops up on all the tech news apps I read. I bet Belize hasn't seen so much entertainment since it was incorporated.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
      So epic. I remember McAfee from the Windows days, used to be the go-to anti-virus.

John McAfee Plays Hide-and-Seek in Belize - NYTimes.com
      his reading that everyone is after him is pretty disturbing.
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

It's hilarious. We need a movie with Nick Nolte.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...