X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zover
    Banned
    • Mar 2014

Re: Any Decent Trance Out There Nowadays?

Have you flagged any more posts to Kamal steppa? Lol. World class pussy LOL

Comment

• Zover
      Banned
      • Mar 2014

Loopy says steppa is OK, so that means he must be a tool. Yet still waiting for the taking apart piece by piece. The cunt is too embarrassed to respond LOL. I think it's better for everyone to take a step back from steppa ASAP. LOL. Online spanking, another comedy gold. Three in a row.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Again, so funny you think anyone would give a shit what you think Zover. I'm averaging two frantic postings from you for every one I post. LOL

That's what got you pissed in the first place. Who'd have thunk you had such a delicate ego?
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Zover
          Banned
          • Mar 2014

Post counts, is that all you have got? Not exactly comedy gold. I suppose it does give you something to flag to Kamal. Flag flag Kamal please have a word with zover? Zover says only spineles snivelling cunts flag posts.

How anyone can call anyone a pussy after admitting flagging messages to Kamal is a bit hypocritical. What an embarrassment.

Not to mention the shocking a out of affection steppa is showing the old Zover.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Zover
            Post counts, is that all you have got? Not exactly comedy gold. I suppose it does give you something to flag to Kamal. Flag flag Kamal please have a word with zover? Zover says only spineles snivelling cunts flag posts.

How anyone can call anyone a pussy after admitting flagging messages to Kamal is a bit hypocritical. What an embarrassment.

Do you speak English, or is being a retard your natural language?

The idea that you think that anyone here is seeking your approval is laughable. The fact that you can't even wrap your head around that is hilarious. That you've been carrying on about this for over two weeks now - holy shit - you must be the most delicate person on the internet.

So, please, share some more about what you think is right or wrong in your eyes - it's so incredibly fascinating!

Not to mention the shocking a out of affection steppa is showing the old Zover.
            Okay, first, learn to either slow down in your rage posts so you can actually make sense in expressing how pissed off you are that you got owned.

Like dude, seriously, sit on your hands for a minute or two and calm down so you can type something coherent.

Secondly, I don't want any part of the relationship that you have with Sakio. You're freaking out because he's got a wandering eye and you, being the incredibly insecure pussy that you are, have to vent that to anyone that'll listen, because then where will you get your handies from?

I'd hate to break up a relationship between two retards - you two are so perfect for each other!
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2008

Re:

To answer the thread question..No.

Comment

• Zover
                Banned
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                Do you speak English, or is being a retard your natural language?

The idea that you think that anyone here is seeking your approval is laughable. The fact that you can't even wrap your head around that is hilarious. That you've been carrying on about this for over two weeks now - holy shit - you must be the most delicate person on the internet.

So, please, share some more about what you think is right or wrong in your eyes - it's so incredibly fascinating!

Okay, first, learn to either slow down in your rage posts so you can actually make sense in expressing how pissed off you are that you got owned.

Like dude, seriously, sit on your hands for a minute or two and calm down so you can type something coherent.

Secondly, I don't want any part of the relationship that you have with Sakio. You're freaking out because he's got a wandering eye and you, being the incredibly insecure pussy that you are, have to vent that to anyone that'll listen, because then where will you get your handies from?

I'd hate to break up a relationship between two retards - you two are so perfect for each other!
                I just love the way you try and roll away from the subject with more insults. The the only one that is angry here is you. You just have to look at how you flipped your lid over the imaginary running comment' and you're still trying to use this whole homosexual line. Like I have to keep saying. It wasn't me who threatened to take people apart piece by piece, or was stupid enough to get duped by the schools thread. Not to mention you cring to Kamal over some message Sakio may or may not have sent you. Tell me, did Kamal ever respond?

Face it, you have come here, made a total dick of yourself and are now all bitter and twisted.

Oh and where have I stated anywhere that anyone is seeking my approval? It's just more of your stupid made up shit, like everything you post.

Comment

• audrey_w
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
                  you got owned.

Hahaha "owned"? What a twat

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

^right? It's "pwned," errbody knows that

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Zover
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by audrey_w
                      Hahaha "owned"? What a twat
                      Welcome back Audrey, as you can see James has continued to make a total cunt of himself. I will give you an update later, with supporting evidence. Just read his above post and you will see the direction we are going.

Comment

• audrey_w
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jan 2013

It's unreal. Imagine being in a world where you named yourself president and imagined to own people, then discussed others' egos, without a hint of irony Hahahah.

Comment

• Zover
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2014

So where ware we? Oh yes James making a total cunt of himself. You only have to look at the Digweed Live In thread. The Zover was going about his day, when he made some jovial comment about someone actually buying a bedrock baseball cap. Well that was enough to set him off.

2015 John Digweed Live In? - Page 7

Not content with that all it took to set him off again was the private schools thread. Kiwi expressed disappointment that the thread had been started as a rouse and all it took was me posting "Or did he?" in post 29 to set him off with his diatribe. I have to admit, I never thought I would score twice with that thread. Double bubble.

Private Schools - Page 2

So what set him off in this thread? Oh yes, all it took was Zover to make a joke about an imaginary 17 mile run, after James has called my running credentials into question and he was off again.

James likes to go on about this so called rage I have. Unfortunately all the anger seems to becoming from him. You just have to look at the way he is following me around derailing every thread, making a total cunt of himself, telling me I'm the delicate one, with anger issues. All I have to do is say the simplest thing to set him off again.

This is fucking ace, I have my own online creepy stalker.

Comment

• George&Lynne
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by audrey_w
                            It's unreal. Imagine being in a world where you named yourself president and imagined to own people, then discussed others' egos, without a hint of irony Hahahah.
                            Apparently someone else gave him the name. I wonder if the same person had to register for him.

Comment

Working...