• Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

The Zero Theorem [2013]

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: The Zero Theorem [2013]

Excited.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Comment

• nick007
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2007

OK, Just felt like I went on an acid trip without the acid

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Frankiee
          Getting Somewhere
          • Nov 2009

Thanks! Looks like the thing for me! I Have watched ' dark city' yesterday, the trailer kind of reminds me of that movie

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Hmmm I wouldn't have drawn the Dark City comparison.

Comment

Working...