• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Moto X

Motorola Mobility LLC. USA

The Inside Story of the Moto X: The Reason Google Bought Motorola | Gadget Lab | Wired.com

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Moto X

I saw that, and a couple of interviews from the CEO (with the Verge), other than some features that could be useful, the device overall is underwhelming. Not to mention how long it took for them to launch the darn thing.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

I haven't read the specs. How is it underwhelming?

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

720p screen, 316 ppi, dual core CPU in a world of Quad Core (and Octa Core madness), 16 - 32 gb internal storage with no expand-ability?
        Those are the 3 key benchmarks people are looking for. Even its battery is 2200 mAh but I guess real world testing will show how well it performs (and it would be expected to since the AMOLED display (which in itself are power misers) is pushing fewer PPI)
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Good review

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

According to Wired it has 8 processing cores?

They would create a unique architecture for the phone, with eight processing cores. (Thus Google calls this “the X8 Mobile Computing System.”)

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Moto X vs. the world: spec sheet smackdown | The Verge
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Moto X review | The Verge

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Motorola's 'Moto Maker' Helps You Design the Perfect Moto X

Comment

Working...