• Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Jobs (2013)

Cliche Hollywood.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

• feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Jobs (2013)

Skipping this for Aaron Sorkin's.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Pass

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Highsteppa
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2005

Kutcher really looks the part, but that's about all I can say that's positive about the film. The movie itself is a bit too much of a celebration of his life, and edits around the more sordid parts of Steve Jobs' life - it's very guilty of hero worship.

It's a shame too, because it does touch on some pretty interesting points in his life, but doesn't really offer any insight into who he was, the difficulties he had with the relationships he had with the people who were closest too him. All you're getting is a highlight reel of his life, and it doesn't make for very compelling stuff.

The Aaron Sorkin scripted film should be a far superior take on his life, considering that he's working very closely with his biographer and should make for a great companion piece to The Social Network.

Comment

• Haziel
          Likes a finger upthere
          • Jan 2007

I was gonna watch it but the very low % that rotten tomatoes gave the movie has made me change my mind drastically.

Comment

Working...