• Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Transcendence [2014]

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • nelinho
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2011

Re: Transcendence [2014]

looks dark, and heavy

Comment

• go0gle
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2007

.. trendy

Comment

• nick007
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2007

I could enjoy this me thinks

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Looks great

Comment

• diegoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

I watched it last week. Really liked it, it has a nice idea: consciousness mixed with technology. I liked the ending... I thought it would be dark and violent, but not.
            It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
            Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
            May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

I thought it was terrible.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

No sir I didn't like it.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by feather
                  I thought it was terrible.
                  +1

Though I'll give props to the Deppster for bringing an incredibly well played out role, being the sinister electronic pulse of a datacenter to finally turning into being some sort of hero towards the end.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Thought it was a great concept, but a horrible, clichéd execution. The last third of the film just fell apart.
                    Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

The concept is pretty common in sci-fi so on the whole nothing new to me and badly executed right down to the 'breakthroughs' he keeps coming up with. But nice to see Depp trying to act for a change.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

I disagree with you on that one - they were wrestling with the idea of whether or not his consciousness was actually him or a computer's interpretation of him, which really isn't something that's been covered before in films - they almost always take the assumption that when someone's consciousness is transferred that it's actually them. I liked the ambiguity that they were trying to deal with - until they completely copped out at the end.
                        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Point taken, I thought you were referring to the idea of uploading consciousness. Too bad the dilemma felt like a footnote.

Comment

Working...