• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leest3
    Addiction started
    • Mar 2013

Re: Transitions 500 ● John Digweed Live From Miami WMC 2014

Originally posted by Jammer8
    That being said the security were assholes, threw me out because they said i had too much cash on me so i had to pay the doorman $100.00 to get back in. This was on the 3rd anniv party. I would have gave them all the cash i had to get back in there. When I used to go out i was always about the music, which caused many arguments back then.
    Ah Twilo security. The first time i went there (I didn't know who was playing. TBH the whole concept of having a DJ being the main attraction of the night was new to me) I got kicked out. I was sitting on the rows if stairs on the north side of the dance floor (also dubbed the Great Wall of china) and security took a whole section of us and randomly searched us. I didn't have anything on me but the bouncer told me earlier to check my coat and I didn't so he threw me out. Also the blonde lady checking id's at the door didn't let me in a few times when I first started going there. After a while they remembered my face and didn't give me any problems. One time at a PvD party i got thrown out for no reason. Anyone remember the really short but jacked bouncer who would patrol the lounge area east of the main dance floor? After Twilo closed and management started doing Arc Saturdays they brought all the bouncers from Twilo with them.

Comment

• dannygroov
      Getting Somewhere
      • Oct 2004

So excited to hear this one!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

Still no links rigth? Sorry.. kind of excited lol

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• unkle
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Mar 2007

Hi.

JohnDigweed is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio...

Comment

• cm1179
            Gold Gabber
            • Oct 2006

no volume?

Comment

• unkle
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Mar 2007

There is ..............

Comment

• Simeon
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2010

Let the show begin:-)
                From Balearic to Techno...

http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/
                http://soundcloud.com/geosim

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

It's on now, there's volume. 10 mins in. No idea who's playing though.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• 4wardprogress
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Nov 2006

damn I wish I was on the boat. . . . Actually, I'd be happy to just be in Miami instead of dreary Minnesota today.

Many thanks for this link

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Who's on now??

Alright it's Guy J, Denis A, Jozif, Digweed!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• unkle
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Mar 2007

14:30 15:30 Guy J
                        15:30 16:10 Dennis A
                        16:10 17:20 jozif
                        17:20 19:00 John Digweed

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Aug 2009

btw. bad audio quality 96kbit and that is intentional from john damn

Comment

• Hydrosonic
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jul 2004

No FM radio stations broadcasting this too?
                            320 requester

Comment

• klangfabrik
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2009

14:00 14:30 John Digweed Warm Up

guy j has just started

Comment

• Jammer8
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by leest3
                                Ah Twilo security. The first time i went there (I didn't know who was playing. TBH the whole concept of having a DJ being the main attraction of the night was new to me) I got kicked out. I was sitting on the rows if stairs on the north side of the dance floor (also dubbed the Great Wall of china) and security took a whole section of us and randomly searched us. I didn't have anything on me but the bouncer told me earlier to check my coat and I didn't so he threw me out. Also the blonde lady checking id's at the door didn't let me in a few times when I first started going there. After a while they remembered my face and didn't give me any problems. One time at a PvD party i got thrown out for no reason. Anyone remember the really short but jacked bouncer who would patrol the lounge area east of the main dance floor? After Twilo closed and management started doing Arc Saturdays they brought all the bouncers from Twilo with them.
                                Thats where I was sitting when I got kicked out and I'm pretty sure it was the same guy. Kept yelling at me saying they were going to search my girlfriend who they thought i game my stuff to. remember them taking a Polaroid of me with my cash sitting on a table in front of me. I was back in within 30 minutes though. But Yes the Great wall of China, I had a lot of asian friends there and who came with us so I was on those steps frequently to take a break from dancing or if i was wrecked. I was lucky to befriend John and Sasha in those days (esp Sasha) and would spend some time with them in the VIP room upstairs. Sasha was real fun back then and wouldn't say no to anything. ;-). I remember when their Delta Heavy tour came to Philly everyone ended up at my friend Phil Charles house for late night / early morning. Must say that was a dark moment from what i witnessed there and really changed my opinion about a lot of people in the business (big name people).

anyway I miss Twilo. First time there I saw Deep Dish.... Was EPIC

Comment

Working...