• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

NYC Freedom Tower BASE jump

NYC Freedom Tower B.A.S.E. Jump - YouTube
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: NYC Freedom Tower BASE jump

wow, that's intense when he jumps. pretty ballsy.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• hobbes2oo
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

That jump, and ones just like it are the greatest feeling in the world. Infinite bliss with just a jump

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        • Jun 2004

infinite being somewhere less than 30 seconds?
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• hobbes2oo
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Infinite in the moment of commitment when you turn your body over to gravity and let go of the world, then nothing exists but bliss.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            • Jun 2004

It sounds like you have experience - do tell please?!
            Ive always wondered what its like

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by hobbes2oo
              That jump, and ones just like it are the greatest feeling in the world. Infinite bliss with just a jump
              Unfortuatley the previous people who jumped from that spot didn't have parachutes and it was the most terrifying feeling in the world.

Comment

• hobbes2oo
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

While I haven't BASE jumped yet, I have been skydiving. The feeling would be the same. I have not experienced any other event (sex, drugs, witnessing birth of baby, etc.) on this planet that can equal the experience/feeling of jumping out of a plane or off a building/bridge/what-have-you. It is a singular witness of freedom where the world and all the good/bad that is in it ceases to exist. It is almost a disappointment when your feet touch the ground, and once again you are back in a world that is lost and petty, longing for a another moment to rid yourself of it... To be free.

My answers may sound like they are cliche or mystical but the feelings are very real. There is no way to explain it without giving some disservice to the act itself, explaining it almost seems to cheapen the experience. All you can do is experience it for your self, then you would understand. As a final note... GUY BASE JUMPING OFF HALF DOME! - YouTube

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                  • Jun 2004

best sex AND best airtime??? what could go wrong

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

^ they definitely banged after that
                    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Is security at Freedom Tower a joke? Just last week a kid went right up to the top and took a selfie.

Teen sneaks past guard to reach WTC spire | New York Post

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        • Jun 2004

No, it is not : Two CNN journalists arrested for trespassing at WTC site: officials  - NY Daily News

Comment

Working...