X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MJ
    Here since 2002
    • Jun 2004

Casey's Crew

I feel a little bit of a fraud posting this after being absent for so long but hey ho.

10 years ago a very good friend of mine announced that he and his wife were pregnant with their first child. You can imagine that we were all thrilled. Everything was going well in the early stages but at 20 weeks Katrina gave birth and subsequently lost her son, Casey. Katrina suffers from a condition called IC (incompetent cervix). This means that without medical intervention she is unable to carry a child to the safer stages of pregnancy. Unfortunately these conditions are only known to woman after such a sad event.

In June it would have been Casey's 10 birthday and John, his dad and myself have registered to take part in the 2014 Scumrun rally. (Wiki) Scumrun is a famous 4 day charity rally across Europe whose prime objective is to raise money for much needed national children's charities. Entrants cars can cost no more than £500 and will probably complete 3000 miles around various, as yet, unknown destinations in Europe. All of this in 4 days! (Wish me luck)

Since we lost Casey John has worked with Tommy's charity to raise much need funds to help them in their research. So far our team, Casey's Crew have raised far more than we imagined and we currently sit in second place of the 100 cars in funds raised so far. I know John would dearly love to be number 1 so I am hoping that with any help you can give I can try to get him there. I know It would mean an awful lot to him. If you feel that you could help please click HERE and donate whatever you can.

By some twisted fate the Scumrun's chosen charity this year is also Tommy's and we have been given the car number 10, Casey's birthday in June.

I should add that John and Katrina have since gone on to have 2 girls who are both bubbling with life.

MJ
    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Casey's Crew

^^ Was really hanging out for that last sentence I wish you the very best of luck !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Donated
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

^^ You sir, will go to heaven. Thank you very much.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

I'll donate in the morning

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Last edited by floridaorange; April 19, 2014, 09:27:08 AM.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• MJ
              Here since 2002
              • Jun 2004

Ahh mate, we really appreciate that, thanks very much. It looks like the front runners in race for number 1 spot are pulling away from us now so it would take a monumental effort of kindness to get us back in the race.

Thanks again.

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...