• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Islamic Caliphate

James Wright Foley Beheading HOAX? Parents = CRISIS ACTORS? - YouTube

no proof of killing plain and simple keep believing everything the tv says about all muslims are bad

Comment

• Illuminate
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by clintlove
      Mike Brown robbed a convenient store 30mins before the officer stopped him. He's hardly innocent. Have you even read the true reports of what happened or are you just following along with the rest of the sheep?
      Seems like you may have some reading to catch up on, before falsifying others.
      Lawsplainer: How Mike Brown's Alleged Robbery Of A Liquor Store Matters, And How It Doesn't | Popehat

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
      Sbando
      - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
      Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
      Bob
      "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
      the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
      KiwiTollway

Comment

• Illuminate
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Aug 2009

I just love how the western media makes headlines, alarming us because 'one of us' got beheaded, as opposed to the AFP releasing numbers from June as to:

1,393 civilians, 380 soldiers and 149 policemen among the dead. Another 2,610 people were wounded, the majority of them civilians.
        Ahh yes, time to bomb the fuck out of them.

Sbando
        - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
        Feather

Bob
        the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
        KiwiTollway

Comment

• Illuminate
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Aug 2009

Furthermore, for those of us who bear reading past headlines: Lawfare The Foreign Policy Essay: Calculated Caliphate

Additionally, an interesting take on the recent beheading: Brutal beheading of James Foley an attempt to provoke ground invasion of Iraq and Syria

Sbando
          - You Will Be Missed.

Feather

Bob
          the banned1

KiwiTollway

Comment

• Illuminate
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

So I'll be reposting headlines in another four or so years.
            Might think of writing an article titled The Cyclical Caliphate.

Sbando
            - You Will Be Missed.

Feather

Bob
            the banned1

KiwiTollway

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by sakio pod
              ok ISIS is real we funded them they have our weapons we know they kill and behead women and children, but this james foley shit is fucking fake as fuck, you can't tell me your ok with just getting your head cut off and being pissed off at the US govt and your brother in the USAF who bombed "those people" wtf those people again....2 fucking camera angles......why don't they show the actual cutting of the head off.....fake fake fake
              wait what? why is it fake?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                Platinum Poster
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
                they are both sad. one is on video, the other is not really proven exactly, right?
                Hearsay: From what I've been told from my friend in the academy here (far from the case) as they (along with many) are studying the Michael Brown case in great detail, the officer originally stopped him and his friend because they were walking in the middle of the road, he asked them to get out of the road, they didn't, words were exchanged. The officer was left handed & one of the two men reached into the officer's car (two of them, one officer), he could have felt the guy was going for his gun, things were shouted in the scuffle & movement was made towards the officer, so it all escalated. The officer hadn't received notification he was a suspect in the burglary, he just wanted the two out of the street originally. Witnesses saw there was a scuffle with the officer while he was seated in his vehicle, but no one saw how/why the officer felt threatened.

And I didn't realize this until my friend told me, officers are all trained that if they feel threatened and required to actually shoot, they must always shoot for the torso, to kill, never the limbs to injure or stop someone because that apparently leads to all kinds of other issues. I never knew that, probably the public doesn't either. They are reacting with split-second decision making & precision. The whole thing is sad.

But, that city has had several other shooting incidents in recent years that seemed unjust also.

Anyway, it's a more complicated case than people realize -- sad all around.

In addition, specific information is being released by an anonymous watchdog group that puts officer's lives at risk before any investigation is even conducted. The media gets the information (accurate or not, an officer was once identified mistakenly & killed in another case), gives it to the public indiscriminately before completed investigations, public temperaments escalate, and more violence ensues. Information was not being released in an attempt to prevent vigilante crimes against anyone involved in the case.

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

this is another staged event, all total BS....just watched the parents press conference and same thing more crisis actors fake crying NO TEARS, 45 mins of rambling BS saying we need to pray for obama. can't believe people buy this garage.

The family of James Foley holds a news conference REUTERS 8/20/2014 - YouTube

Comment

• audrey_w
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jan 2013

Invade Syria Invade Syria

I can't believe some of the bullshit people buy either.

Here we go again, let's send our bravest young men to their deaths. It's fucking sick

I'd comment on the beheading video but our govt have hinted at it being an offence to watch it. Ffs

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

James Wright Foley Beheading HOAX? Parents = CRISIS ACTORS? - YouTube

no proof of killing plain and simple keep believing everything the tv says about all muslims are bad
                      Nah man - don't lump me in with that group. I have several Muslim friends, one of which is staying with me for a week in Sept, after he flies to NYC from Egypt to speak on the National Day of Peace. I know the media is f*cked up buddy.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
                        Hearsay: From what I've been told from my friend in the academy here (far from the case) as they (along with many) are studying the Michael Brown case in great detail, the officer originally stopped him and his friend because they were walking in the middle of the road, he asked them to get out of the road, they didn't, words were exchanged. The officer was left handed & one of the two men reached into the officer's car (two of them, one officer), he could have felt the guy was going for his gun, things were shouted in the scuffle & movement was made towards the officer, so it all escalated. The officer hadn't received notification he was a suspect in the burglary, he just wanted the two out of the street originally. Witnesses saw there was a scuffle with the officer while he was seated in his vehicle, but no one saw how/why the officer felt threatened.

And I didn't realize this until my friend told me, officers are all trained that if they feel threatened and required to actually shoot, they must always shoot for the torso, to kill, never the limbs to injure or stop someone because that apparently leads to all kinds of other issues. I never knew that, probably the public doesn't either. They are reacting with split-second decision making & precision. The whole thing is sad.

But, that city has had several other shooting incidents in recent years that seemed unjust also.

Anyway, it's a more complicated case than people realize -- sad all around.

In addition, specific information is being released by an anonymous watchdog group that puts officer's lives at risk before any investigation is even conducted. The media gets the information (accurate or not, an officer was once identified mistakenly & killed in another case), gives it to the public indiscriminately before completed investigations, public temperaments escalate, and more violence ensues. Information was not being released in an attempt to prevent vigilante crimes against anyone involved in the case.

Wow - thanks for sharing this

Comment

• clintlove
                          Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                          • Jun 2004

On the Mike Brown thing: If the kid were white or the officer were black, it wouldn't be news or wouldn't have caused riots. Very sad, but very true.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• clintlove
                            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                            • Jun 2004

ok ISIS is real we funded them they have our weapons we know they kill and behead women and children, but this james foley shit is fucking fake as fuck, you can't tell me your ok with just getting your head cut off and being pissed off at the US govt and your brother in the USAF who bombed "those people" wtf those people again....2 fucking camera angles......why don't they show the actual cutting of the head off.....fake fake fake
                            You may be on to something here...

The James Foley Video is Obviously Fake | American Everyman

Watch the Foley video just now. I've seen beheading videos before and they don't leave out the actual beheading part. Many other good points made in that article as well.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by clintlove
                              On the Mike Brown thing: If the kid were white or the officer were black, it wouldn't be news or wouldn't have caused riots. Very sad, but very true.
                              The media is really doing everyone a disservice by sensationalizing things.... similar to how they skewed the reality of Katrina in Clint's hometown. Really really messed up.

Comment

• Zover
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2014

Hmm. Just watched the said video and I have to say I am very dubious. For someone who is about to be killed he seems very poised. That's also a very small knife to use to try and cut someone's head off, especially if they are still alive. And why would you bother reading their autocue message. He also puts up no struggle.

Comment

Working...