• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: It's iPhone 6 day today.

Originally posted by clintlove
    Hell I can barely squeeze my 4s in there.
    For the love of everything holy, tell me you were trying to be funny there please.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• clintlove
      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
      • Jun 2004

Nope, I'm make bootcut look like skinny jeans.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

btw - anyone ever farted around with these?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Seriously?
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

somewhat serious, not completely serious, but would be interested in playing with one... not buying one

Comment

• subterFUSE
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2006

Ordered my wife an iPhone 6 which will get delivered on Friday. I'm waiting before I order mine. I want to see the larger model in person first before making a final decision. I'm fairly certain I will get the smaller one, though.

Comment

• D.Williams
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2006

Mine should be here friday!!!!! Went with the 4.7 inch, i wanted the bigger one but apple aint getting an extra $100 out of me... I may regret it but i think the 4.7 will do just fine. Just wish the camera got a bump in pixels.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
                  For the love of everything holy, tell me you were trying to be funny there please.
                  don't judge

btw - what are the main improvements of the Iphone 6?

Comment

• subterFUSE
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2006

Got an iPhone 6 for me and my wife yesterday. 64GB for her, and 128GB for me. I decided to get the high capacity because my 2 iPod Classics just got stolen from my car earlier in the week. Apple just discontinued the iPod Classic, too.

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

From your car?!?! wtf?!

Comment

• subterFUSE
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                        From your car?!?! wtf?!
                        From my car, while it was parked in my garage. Left the garage door open when I put the trash out on Monday. Some inbred meth-addict came in and stole the iPods and some sunglasses from our cars. I caught the whole thing on camera because I have dash cams in my car, front and rear. Luckily, he didn't have enough time or the tools to get my car stereo. The look on his face when he saw the inside of my trunk was priceless.

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

Wholly hell man that's scary. I thought you moved? Or are you still in WP? Your car doesn't lock automatically? Does insurance cover the stolen items? One morning my wife got into our Prius to go somewhere (on a Sun morning) and she asked me if I was smoking again, to which I responded "wtf are you on about," or something like that. Anyway, I'm pretty sure an inbred meth head got into our car looking for iPods prob but came up empty. I dunno why that car doesn't lock automatically. My Avalon does.

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by subterFUSE
                            The look on his face when he saw the inside of my trunk was priceless.
                            bro please screenshot that shit like asap. I LOVE seeing the outcomes of effective technology implementations assist us in the unfortunate events of life.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• subterFUSE
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                              Wholly hell man that's scary. I thought you moved? Or are you still in WP? Your car doesn't lock automatically? Does insurance cover the stolen items? One morning my wife got into our Prius to go somewhere (on a Sun morning) and she asked me if I was smoking again, to which I responded "wtf are you on about," or something like that. Anyway, I'm pretty sure an inbred meth head got into our car looking for iPods prob but came up empty. I dunno why that car doesn't lock automatically. My Avalon does.
                              Yes, still in WP. We bought our house but have not moved yet. Renovating and painting first. Probably move in another month or so.

The car only locks automatically if you click unlock on the remote but don't open a door within 30 seconds. I actually don't usually lock my car when it is in the garage because I frequently will leave my keys inside the house but go to the car to grab something like my glasses. Having the car locked is inconvenient.

Anyway, I got pretty damned lucky with how it turned out. Like I said, if he had the time and the tools he could have got my stereo equipment. Hell, there was a $900 DSP sitting in it's original box on the counter next to the car. He walked right past it. I have also been known to leave 2 of my laptop computers in that garage from time to time. Those were inside the house that day, thank God.

I need to go check with the police for an update. They said there have been a number of complaints about this dude. Kids playing in their yards mentioning a creepy guy casing out homes. I think with my video of him and his car, they should easily be able check the traffic light cameras and get his license plate to find him.

Comment

• floridaorange
                                • Dec 2005

Kind of further solidifies your decision to move as well I guess. At any rate, how are the phones? much of a difference from the 5?

Comment

Working...