X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: revolution in the us of a?

And I'll gladly take the 2nd Amendment over groveling about someone having a gun.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

I'm gonna be honest Vinnie. You scare me.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
        lol indeed, always the other guy's fault. We just didn't bamboozle enough of the low-infos to get them on our commie progressive bandwagon. We blameless! NC had a record turnout and dumped that Obama clone on her ass.

Enjoy your "free" healthcare:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11940[/ATTACH]
        You really need to lay off of the internet blogs and get back out in the real word.

Premiums for non-group coverage rose according to that graph yeah...the majority of americans are covered by their employer insurance, so cherry picked stats can look scary. Overall the uninsured rate has fallen and the healthcare industry is doing fine.

Slightly less cherry picked reporting as of last week Log In - The New York Times

Comment

• Highsteppa
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2005

And I'll gladly take the 2nd Amendment over groveling about someone having a gun.
          Too bad you couldn't have one without the other.

But you never think that far ahead, do you?

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

Funny and probably realistic truth is - half of the Obama haters - if they spent 1 week shadowing the president. Seeing things from the inside. I can pretty much guarantee, the one's who had any intelligence to them, would most likely really like the guy and support him.

Wonder if that would go for Bush, for the Bush haters. I think probably not , but it's possible.

The more inequality, the more divisive the 2 parties become.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

I know for a fact (besides any blind hate nutjobs) if any of us were to see how gray things are in the real world and what happens at the White House there would be a lot less jackass Fox / MSNBC talking points being thrown around....The real world is not black and white.

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

there is just as much shit being flung the other direction too, though. like john said, a revolution......... more a question of when, not if. and when it happens, lets hope there's a legitimate reason and not something the media conjures up. kill the biased media and maybe we could all get along.

and I find this very amusing on several levels... an 18 year old elect? really? things must be pretty shitty in WV.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
                  • Dec 2005

Decadence: Decline Of The Western World (2011) | Watch the Full Documentary Online

Comment

• Zover
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
                    Funny and probably realistic truth is - half of the Obama haters - if they spent 1 week shadowing the president. Seeing things from the inside. I can pretty much guarantee, the one's who had any intelligence to them, would most likely really like the guy and support him.
                    If you spend a week shadowing anyone you are a stalking cunt, who should be locked up and not be allowed your favorite condiment or frappe.

Comment

• Zover
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2014

Revolution is just a condiment & frappe away. Wearing badges is not enough, in days like these. LOL

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Zover
                        If you spend a week shadowing anyone you are a stalking cunt, who should be locked up and not be allowed your favorite condiment or frappe.
                        get a life junkie

Comment

• barski
                          Addiction started
                          • May 2013

Why do some people in the USA want a revolution?
                          Where is life better than in the land of the free? I don't completely understand.

And there's one important thing to ask yourselves: will things be better after a revolution?

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

Yea, I wonder if they'll listen to the will of the people rejecting the statist notion that they must buy health insurance from a private insurer or else. Fat chance. Another fascist edict with which we're stuck until the revolution comes.
                            Key Study On Obamacare 2015 Premium Rates Is Out And You Won't Believe What's Going To Happen - Forbes

So, if you are all about the politics of being anti-Obamacare, you’ll want to simply pretend you never read this article as any rational individual will find it hard to continue to terrify the nation with predictions of fewer policies, smaller competition, and double-digit increases in premium rates.

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by barski
                              Why do some people in the USA want a revolution?
                              Where is life better than in the land of the free? I don't completely understand.

And there's one important thing to ask yourselves: will things be better after a revolution?
                              Lots of issues. But here's one symptom of a larger problem:

Comment

• Illuminate
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Aug 2009

I thought we had discussed the problem of cops thinking their soldiers in the Ferguson thread; moreover law school dropouts can only get so far.

Having said that, I’m questioning the whole point of this thread, if not the motives behind it. So you believe America is slowly staging a revolution to overbear within that cynicism of the 1%? This 1% that steals your money, pays no taxes, and influences all government?

Go pitch a tent on Wall St. again.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                                Sbando
                                - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                                Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                                Bob
                                "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                                the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                                KiwiTollway

Comment

Working...