X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: So Global Warming

Ok, thanks for sharing and sorry if I'm snippy, but I go here as an escape yet still have a tendency to peek at politics due to the everyday concerns surrounding my own financial well-being (self-employment does not afford benefits, but I'm now forced to put already limited funds into more "benefits" that really aren't; I'm thus fumed at the state of things as you will see in the revolution in the usa thread). I will try to set aside some time to watch the Vice video.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

No problemo man, I fully understand. Curious to hear what you think after.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• trick12
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

lol…vice…lol
        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

lol.... HBO... lol

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

lol…TNC…looooool
            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Because the sun will inevitably swallow the earth, do you think any of this really matters?

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

I think it matters yes. I'm unclear on what makes you think it doesn't?

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

every year is the hottest year on record, and yet each winter its the coldest winter.

I don't buy the global warming bs...its a billon dollar trick to get people to buy green/energy saving electronics and so forth.

polar bears are growing and growing they are not dying, come on look at the shit they spray in the sky aluminum and barium...its weather modification from chemtrails! china created its own snow fall and cause over a billon dollar of damage to one of its cities!!

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

It's becoming more extreme saiko because the melting ice is changing/speeding up the wind currents in the ocean that dictate our weather. I am the least conspiracy theorist type person, and what's interesting is most of the people that tend to lean toward the conspiracies think that global warming (which induces fear) is a conspiracy rather than thinking the opposite. I find that really bizarre. I'm actually on the same side as Runningman on this, at least I think. Did you watch the VICE report at least Saiko? Vice's president Shane Smith is a pretty cool guy imo.. ran away from home at a young age and by most normal reasoning should have not amounted to much of anything, but he is a billionaire now and not a typical rich asshole.

watch this interview with Joe Rogan and Shane Smith to get a better idea of VICE.

Start watching at 13:30 to hear Shane discuss his trip to Greenland. kthxplsbye

Comment

• floridaorange
                      • Dec 2005

Or just read this thread from 2006 Global warming: the sign of our times?

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

and btw - Costa Rica powered with 100% renewable energy for 75 straight days - ScienceAlert

Fossil-fuel-free future plan pitched by Canadian scientists - Technology Science - CBC News

NASA - Whats the Difference Between Weather and Climate? | NASA

Comment

• barski
                          Addiction started
                          • May 2013

Most people conveniently call it bullshit, that way they can keep driving their cars without feeling any guilt.

Comment

• sakio pod
                            SALAD TOSSER
                            • Jun 2004

I remember a teacher in high school saying in 20years 10 feet in the entire coast of Florida will be under water due to global warming...I'm still waiting!

you see how they push al gores stupid movie an inconvenient truth to brainwash the kids...total utter nonsense

same with vice new if u look at their YouTube channel it's total bs story after story, they pay people to come on and tell their story that they wanna sell u.... that's why Shane smith(owner of vice) makes 400million dollars a year. Vice news is as bad as fox and cnn

lol global warming

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

Just happen to come across this....Former NASA Scientists... Global Warming Hoax - YouTube

N - never
                              A
                              S - straight
                              A - answer

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod
                                I remember a teacher in high school saying in 20years 10 feet in the entire coast of Florida will be under water due to global warming...I'm still waiting!

you see how they push al gores stupid movie an inconvenient truth to brainwash the kids...total utter nonsense

same with vice new if u look at their YouTube channel it's total bs story after story, they pay people to come on and tell their story that they wanna sell u.... that's why Shane smith(owner of vice) makes 400million dollars a year. Vice news is as bad as fox and cnn

lol global warming
                                If you actually can't see what is going around you perhaps YOU have a hidden agenda. No one in their right mind could actually believe climate change or global warming is some slot of conspiracy.

Do you have children or planning on ?? Because we people who want to do something are doing it for YOUR children as well !!!
                                Originally posted by TheVrk
                                it IS incredible isn't it??
                                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...