Tale Of Us (Visionquest, Life and Death) @ BBC Radio 1`s Essential Mix (24.01.2015)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zover
    Banned
    • Mar 2014

Re: Tale Of Us (Visionquest, Life and Death) @ BBC Radio 1`s Essential Mix (24.01.201

Originally posted by D.Williams
    So were suppose to just ignore the pompous actions of evil?

Checking out the set, should be good
    Don't download it, you will feel like you have given Evil his brown wings.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

Re: Tale Of Us (Visionquest, Life and Death) @ BBC Radio 1`s Essential Mix (24.01.201

Originally posted by Zover
      It has nothing to do with a purist approach, it's the fact he needs to rinse it in every thread. And the 'support the artist, with a link to his Twitter in the first post LOL. Since when does recording a radio show, make you an artist?
      I have learned that as I get older, it's better to ignore the things that perturb me, life being as short as it is. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it.

How 'bout them Tales?!

Comment

• Zover
        Banned
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by vinnie97
        I have learned that as I get older, it's better to ignore the things that perturb me, life being as short as it is. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it.

How 'bout them Tales?!
        Are you an artist vinne?

Comment

• vinnie97
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

The closest I got to that was a DJ, so only in a manner of speaking. I agree with you that's a poor choice of words, and the only "support" it provides for the artist is in name recognition on yet another meager corner of the interwebs.

Comment

• sbando
            Going back to Romford
            • Apr 2008

The most eagerly awaited EM in a long while and you people shat all over the thread. Further OT comments will be deleted.
            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
            ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Virgil
              Gold Gabber
              • Sep 2010

Amen !!
              BLACKsmith - We Are Living In A Dark Age
              https://soundcloud.com/sasa_blacksmith/we-are-living-in-a-dark-age
              ​.
              ~ the darkest hour is just before the dawn ~

Comment

• D.Williams
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2006

Im done shitting, ill just ignore him because obviously he's here to stay.

As for the set, i just can't get into them... Not horrible but just not my cup of tea. I say Martin Garcia needs a shot at the EM

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Quite enjoyed this. 3rd quater got a bit stale for me but it picked up for the end.
                  motherlover

Comment

• gizze
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by sbando
                    The most eagerly awaited EM in a long while ..........
                    Agreed!!

Originally posted by D.Williams
                    As for the set, i just can't get into them... Not horrible .....
                    Agreed!

Gutted, so looking forward to this and just found it incredibly dull.
                    Managed 50 mis of it and had to turn it off.
                    My Soundcloud page...
                    GuyMiddleton's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

There's been some notable EMs periodically, though I haven't been paying close attention. Jody's turn, by f*cking damn. Oops, more OT. And Sband, I'm just trying to mediate here, no need to go all Stalin on that best effort.

Comment

• sbando
                        Going back to Romford
                        • Apr 2008

Not you, Vin! Chris has his points but not three page of it, please.
                        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• vinnie97
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jul 2007

Tales, baby.

Comment

• mmetan
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Oct 2013

Thanx mate!

Comment

• klangfabrik
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2009

quality EM, i have to dig out their renaissance comp again, never listened properly

Originally posted by sbando
                              The most eagerly awaited EM in a long while and you people shat all over the thread.
                              really looking forward to the upcoming joris voorn EM as well

Comment

• remix7196
                                Getting warmed up
                                • Aug 2008

I have to be honest, I'm a huge fan of Tale of Us but this EM was just boring and dull. Sorry, not a fan at all of this, I hope we can get some solid Tale of Us live mixes or something soon, because I could barely finish this mix before deleting it permanently.

Comment

Working...